• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mike1445

Reaction score
Late reply, but I just got a pair and like them a lot. Very soft. More drapy than cotton due to the rayon, and should breath better than pure poly.

I need to exercise in them and wash them to really be sure, but man does Nike do fabrics well. I've slow been replacing my very old workout stuff and the Nike stuff has been way better than stuff by other brands, even if when they're cheaper than the other brands' stuff (like Adidas Epic pants). Loving the printed Miler shirts (but not the plain ones which have a different fabric weave) and the Power, Gladiator and Instinct shorts.
both the pants and shorts were instant favorites...thanks for reminding me about these

emptym

Reaction score
Excellent. Thanks. Yep, same with me for the pants. For soft knit shorts, I've always been pretty happy with the original Champion jersey ones, but these would be nicer for just relaxing. For working out I like Nike's stretch woven shorts (Instinct, Gladiator, Power). They feel like you have nothing on.

Last edited:

Bortelli

Reaction score
LD 1000 Came out in a simpler grey colorway. Not too bad looking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the last retros at champs on the sale table and sold them on ebay.

0.jpg

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah that's what I assumed, but I saw the inneva mids at $84 and got hopeful.

dude if you really want to try pay them with paypal and use a cc within paypal that way you are double covered for fraud it just may take sometime to get the cash back

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah, called Nike CS and they said it's not an authorized account (doesn't mean it's not legit though) and now that I'm looking at it on my laptop instead of my phone it seems pretty obviously fake.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads