• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I am really digging this upcoming AJXI 72-10.

http://solecollector.com/news/air-jordan-11-72-10-december-2015/

And I swore off jordans a few years ago. Do I have a chance at these at retail or are these gonna really limited?

I'd say chances are slim but never hurts to try, go to FTL and see if you get lucky with a raffle draw. Or if it does go on sale on the website, keep an eye on twitter and be quick with it, sometimes people do get lucky.

daft

Reaction score
Visited the Nike outlet in flushing. Prices/selection was better than any other Nike outlet i've been to.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NikeLab Vandal High

The NikeLab Vandal High will be available on nike.com/nikelab and at select NikeLab retailers beginning June 25.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I kinda want the shattered backboard AJ1's since, you know, Giants colors.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah damnit, completely forgot about it. :censored:

$100 price isn't bad at all either, I was expecting $120-$130.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People in SF use TaskRabbit to have people wait in line for food/restaurants reservations.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ah damnit, completely forgot about it. :censored:

$100 price isn't bad at all either, I was expecting $120-$130.

Now this is a release I can't/wont get mad about.

Well executed, priced well. Kudos, Nike.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copped the Kyle Reese/The Terminator Vandals too today in store since most people who were there were after the Independence Day Pack Sockdarts. :)

Last edited:

Best Budz

Reaction score
Question: the fabric near the toe of my flyknits is starting to fray. Any suggestions on how to prevent further fraying or even reverse the process (unlikely, I know). If the fraying develops into a hole the shoes probably go in the trash

parallax1

Reaction score
Back in the day they had the Force hightop basketball shoes, I think David Robinson wore them? They look like a lowtop/Air Force 1 version of those... But yea never seen them before either.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads