• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sweden

Reaction score
I think you have to be fit to wear that outfit, not so pleasent to be "fat" in that tight costume :D

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To be fair base layer is meant to be worn like undergarments, you still wear tees, shorts, hoodies, sweats, etc... on top of it. Not many would wear that by itself and look like they were running in spandex. :lol:

Sweden

Reaction score
Okey! :)

I thought it was running tights and the only thing you sported, but I see now that its first layer, my bad! :)

Sweden

Reaction score
I love Nike windrunners, and Im searching the web to find the first ever windrunner, can someone link the pic of the first model?

Thanks!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
man this extended summer is ruining my gym game rfx

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats your thoughts about the new sneakerboot?

I havent seen they IRL but it doesnt look that nice, i have last years model and its way better imo!

I handled it in store a week or so ago. It looks very well made for a Nike sneaker. It is extremely big and has been winterised. Not appropriate for my climate, but I imagine it would be nice for somewhere with regular snow.

Took the laces off my Fk frees. Mad I didn't do it earlier because they look so much better--like cool ninja shoes

Took a quick pic to show my gf. Flash makes the lace holes seem much bigger than they are.

Yea I didn't feel the laces did anything on my frees, and they look a lot cleaner without them.

Got some Huaraches for my summer beaters. Swapped to Roshe Run laces. It's the first time I've had to size up from my normal Nike size.

rufiorufiorufio

Reaction score
recently sold my tan yeezys, supreme dunks, and supreme foambs

i've finally shaken off the nike bug

besides gym wear of course.

only shoe im waitinf for is the nike metcon to drop this spring

mike1445

Reaction score
found em searching chukka but they sure as hell didnt show up for me at 8am. ended up paying $35 more cause I got em from End. **** me, right?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah it's bullshit. Link went up and I clicked in under a second; already sold out.
I'm holding out hope it's a glitch since I dont anybody that was able to grab a pair from NDC.
Or I'm at least hoping somewhere other than End gets some.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads