• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just bought my first pair of roshes today....because, well, they looked like the most comfortable sneakers ever. They're ok, sizing feels a bit funny and wondering of I should return for a size up...how do you guys size on the RR? I went with the same as my flyknit racers and lunars and .5 up from my air max....thinking these may be .5 size too small.

sized up .5 on those and my racers, 11 in everything else nike. 11 could have prob worked, but flex felt limited somehow when I tried them on

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FK Lunar 3

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks way better than the 2s

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think a better colorway will help, but looks like a weird mashup of the 1s and 2s to me. My least favorite iteration yet.

Last edited:

markfjh

Reaction score
would you guys recommend the Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit as a comfortable pair of running shoes?

Thinking of picking this exact pair up.

Also, as I notice that they are much cheaper in the states than anywhere else? Can anyone comment on this issue?

Cheers!

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Also, as I notice that they are much cheaper in the states than anywhere else? Can anyone comment on this issue?

Cheers!

I'd go with the 4.0 or 5.0. The 3.0 feels like its choking your ankle. But if you've tried them on and don't mind it, go for it. That was a deal breaker for me.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd go with the 4.0 or 5.0. The 3.0 feels like its choking your ankle. But if you've tried them on and don't mind it, go for it. That was a deal breaker for me.
but 3.0 are the best looking :)

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys think flyknit frees go on sale soon? i want a pair but am holding out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads