• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do the Kobe 9s fit real big?

I wear a 9.5 in Nikes/Free/FK and up to size 10 in Jordans but I tried on the 8.5 in the details today and they fit me just fine. I was even wearing thicker socks too.

Is it just me trying to convince myself to buy a pair?

:embar:

noirwest

Reaction score

I wear a 9.5 in Nikes/Free/FK and up to size 10 in Jordans but I tried on the 8.5 in the details today and they fit me just fine. I was even wearing thicker socks too.

shog[1].gif

I took the same size in Kobe 9's as I did for my other flyknits (lunar1, trainers). The fit is pretty similar to the FK lunar1. You could maybe size down .5 if you want a tight fit but I wouldn't recommend it.

sawedust

Reaction score

shog[1].gif

I took the same size in Kobe 9's as I did for my other flyknits (lunar1, trainers). The fit is pretty similar to the FK lunar1. You could maybe size down .5 if you want a tight fit but I wouldn't recommend it.

I did the same as noirwest, taking my FK size. I sized up a half size in comparison to my "normal" size for the Kobe 9s.

Size reference:
Kobe 9 -- 8.5
FK Lunar 1, Racer -- 8.5
AJ1, AJ3 -- 8

Last edited:

ffatt

Reaction score
Trying to figure out my size in AJ3 in between size 9.5 and 10. I am able to wear both sizes, with the width of size 9.5 being a bit tighter which is a bit uncomfortable because my side and small toe touches touches on the side. On the 10, the width is more comfortable, but length is a bit bigger than 9.5, but difference is very minor. Although, when I walked around in them seemed like the 10s bend more at the toebox. Is it true the 10s would wrinkle more than 9.5 or all in my head? I only would go with 9.5 if they stretch enough in width.

Your help is much appreciated.

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about wrinkling but would definitely recommend erring on the large side. I have some 3s that are just slightly too small that I can't wear without feeling miserable.

ffatt

Reaction score

Trying to figure out my size in AJ3 in between size 9.5 and 10. I am able to wear both sizes, with the width of size 9.5 being a bit tighter which is a bit uncomfortable because my side and small toe touches touches on the side. On the 10, the width is more comfortable, but length is a bit bigger than 9.5, but difference is very minor. Although, when I walked around in them seemed like the 10s bend more at the toebox. Is it true the 10s would wrinkle more than 9.5 or all in my head? I only would go with 9.5 if they stretch enough in width.

Your help is much appreciated.

Anyone else have experience with 3s?

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lunar Force 1 Paint Splatter

nike-lunar-force-1-hi-paint-splatter-01.jpg

Jordan 3 Reflective

air-jordan-3-reflective-lab-05.gif

Tisci AF 1s getting a Nike.com release April 11. I kind of like the lows
peepwall[1].gif

nike-air-force-1-rt-givenchy-nikestore.jpg

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK someone get me those sport blue 6's. Will wear with navy calf rider as weekend beater uniform.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads