• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No sneakers or trainers out here at the nicer spots.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
had the first iteration and new one SE version ... first version stopped working after a few months and was replaced right away. since sold the replaced one and got the se version. same thing happened with the se version, just randomly stopped connecting/charging to my mac but was replaced by nike

all in all, it really does nothing special. i still wear it everyday and am used to having it but dont really use it for anything lol

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have one. It's a col watch and can kinda motivate you if you need it but otherwise it's kind of pointless.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hmmm that strict rule probably only exists in bourgeois clubs like in vegas or something.

agreed ... its just an arbitrary rule so you dont come in looking like crap but never been stopped. then again i havent tried to wear regular sneakers, just cp's

Last edited:

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed ... its just an arbitrary rule so you dont come in looking like crap but never been stopped. then again i havent tried to wear regular sneakers, just cp's
If you get turned down at a club for wearing CPs or Margielas or Lanvins or whatever, the rest of your outfit must be Jnco jeans and a Mitchell & Ness throwback jersey.

Blog Marley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once almost got turned away from a ****** bar in DC while wearing rick combat boots. The club was filled with sneakers.:lol:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Checks? lol
I didnt even have a checkbook back then...I would cash my paycheck @ a western union location and buy a Money order....that was my ONLY form of payment...lol

My mom would send in the check when I made the grades for what have you. This was in middle school. My first job in high school was for copping kicks. I cashed the checks at the local liquor store and took the bus to buy the shoes on release day with no worries of selling out.

i dont think sneakers are allowed at clubs, unless it's some hood joint

Yeah, man.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have the fuelband? Thinking about getting one.

Waste of money I think. A lot of my fatter coworkers have them and they get motivated with the points. But without changing your diet, no drastic results will derive from it.

I see they have a gold version now too. Pretty good tactic at making it a fashion accessory.

huffer4

Reaction score
A friend of mine that works at Nike HQ just posted a pic of his custom 1 of 1 frees. Kinda awesome. He has some pretty cool stuff that they seem to custom make for him (including a pretty amazing "Dipset" Destroyer)

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can't id whiteout frees?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah, blanket policy out here. Unless you know people, you're getting turned away at the door for sneakers regardless of brand. No "workboots"/Timbs either. Some places will turn you away for not having a collared shirt, even if you're wearing baller **** otherwise.

Last edited:

huffer4

Reaction score
I really don't know. Maybe you can? He just posted them saying he had them made for him, so maybe he did it that way. They jut reminded me of those all white Hyperfeels, so I thought I'd share

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads