• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ChasingBobby

Reaction score
I used the Ftl locator and 6 HoHs around my area are getting them. Not sure how limited they are since I also live in the greater LA area.

Will try to RSVP for a friend today.

LA, NY....its pretty limited regardless of what comes out...

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't make it either. :confused:

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you all rate the Tech fleece sweat pants? I know these are out of stock at online @ Nike. Wondering if i should get them for $100+ on ebay. Anyone with any experience owning this?
They are awesome. Love wearing them with my Innevas and a hoodie. Would not pay more for retail though, just on principle.

I've had mine since release and other than snags I got while building a pc and wrinkly right-side pocket from washing (owners will know what I mean) they look pretty clean.
I've not washed mine yet, but when I sit down, you can see that bacon wrinkle. Probably the one thing I don't like about the pants.

zrnk

Reaction score
Just picked these up on sale. It's a shame I bought them to wear for everyday use because they're pretty damn comfortable, seems like they would be great for running. Don't want to beat them up though.

nike_flyknit_lunar1_team_orange-white-red-game_royal.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
finally united with my fresh prince frees and it feels good man

thanks again chet, they're pretty dope with my nailhead fleece will throw up a pic later

******* raining outside the day of course so i'll have to drive to the gym tonight

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Always another weekend....those Maestros are clean!

Lol. I just RSVP to test my theories. Just want those white and red 6s. I see a lot of kids want the all red joints since they're limited. I hope I can get my pair.

Just picked these up on sale. It's a shame I bought them to wear for everyday use because they're pretty damn comfortable, seems like they would be great for running. Don't want to beat them up though.

nike_flyknit_lunar1_team_orange-white-red-game_royal.jpg

Good call. I wore my pair to run in and they were beat within 2 months. I just now wear them to go get grocery on the weekends.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kinda want the VI's but I think white Jordans look stupid on feet when you're over the age of 20. Another case of "nice to look at, not so nice to wear"

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I kinda want the VI's but I think white Jordans look stupid on feet when you're over the age of 20. Another case of "nice to look at, not so nice to wear"

Why age 20? Beasts haven't even matured yet at that age, lol. Why limited to white Jordans? Personally, I don't even care anymore. I'm 28 and I only have the weekends to wear what I like so I'm gonna cook.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's an arbitrary number and I'm speaking more on myself than anything else. I still have friends in my 30's who wear them and more power to them. I just felt silly wearing my WC IV's and now I just feel silly wearing Jordans period. If you don't, more power to you :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads