• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ndvrkevin

Reaction score

Does anyone know how the Nike Roshe Runs became popular? I feel like everyone that I know has a pair. 

LeBron hahaha. Yeah they were pretty low key the past several months. I don't know how a lot of people got their hands on other colorways besides the original 3, but I'm a little jealous. But youre right. They're being sold at Finish Line, Champs, and a few other retail places now. Crazy! I think the hype rose too with the Roshe FB Mint aka Yeezy's. Definitely hypebeast propelled. I actually just picked up two of the new releases (Tarps and Squadron Blues) since my black sails are beat up

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn. paid retail for my wolf greys on tuesday. even without discover cashback they are still 120 shipped. wasted $40! didn't want to chance them not showing up anywhere there was a code available, i am psyched for them.

edit: just realized i can return the ones i ordered from NDC for free. plus i signed up for that shoprunner thing and got free 2 day shipping. so i have to wait a bit to get refunded, but saving $40 works for me. thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited:

Golf54

Reaction score
I copped the wolf grey's as well. Hopefully I picked the right size because I've heard that they run big but also TTS in other circles.

The game royal/green seems to be the rumored "sprite" colorway but decided against it because I was unsure. Can anyone confirm?

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats In The Box?

WHITE ICE LUNARFORCE ONES.. Awesome packaging, comes with star embossed wrapping paper with 1982 imprint. Certificate of authenticity. Eco Shoe Trees. The shoes are not bad either.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
on niketalk someone posted that they emailed and confirmed that the colorway is indeed the sprite one (they placed an order and it had a stock pick of the other blue/green colorway, emailed SA, and SA confirmed that the stock pic is not the right color).

the greys are better anyway :)

bartleby929

Reaction score

LeBron hahaha. Yeah they were pretty low key the past several months. I don't know how a lot of people got their hands on other colorways besides the original 3, but I'm a little jealous. But youre right. They're being sold at Finish Line, Champs, and a few other retail places now. Crazy! I think the hype rose too with the Roshe FB Mint aka Yeezy's. Definitely hypebeast propelled. I actually just picked up two of the new releases (Tarps and Squadron Blues) since my black sails are beat up

i have the roshe run mangos and sirens...and sail red, crimson, squadron, iguana, and wolf grey/yellow. wish i only got one of em. trying to liquidate my shoe collection or at least stop the bleeding. need big boy clothes.

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn. paid retail for my wolf greys on tuesday. even without discover cashback they are still 120 shipped. wasted $40! didn't want to chance them not showing up anywhere there was a code available, i am psyched for them.

edit: just realized i can return the ones i ordered from NDC for free. plus i signed up for that shoprunner thing and got free 2 day shipping. so i have to wait a bit to get refunded, but saving $40 works for me. thanks for the heads-up!

120 shipped? where'd joo manage to get this for "retail"?

Last edited:

Liam123

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been mention before but, do Flyknit Trainer+ run big/small or true to size? Any tips is much appreciated!

Golf54

Reaction score
I've read that they run TTS on niketalk but also saw on roadrunnersports that you should order 1/2 size up. Perhaps someone who is more qualified can probably answer but I took a shot and ordered TTS since they are supposed to be steamed/formed to you foot anyway.

For people who missed out on the flyknit lunar 1's there is a code for roadrunnersports: CX13N165

You have to buy the VIP for 2 dollars as well but it comes out to 130, which is a better deal than most retailers prices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads