• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Assuming they're not out yet.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe those are the HTM version so I'd say they are very difficult to get unless you got the right connects or are in the right place at the right time.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody have experience with how the '77 Blazers fit? Are they TTS?

Anybody? >_>

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm not sure if someone replied to my question but I'll post again.
I have nike TR about a year now. I use the shoe mainly for the gym. No running outside (Might change in summer) just your basic cardio for now.
Should I stick with the Nike free line? Or is there something better for my needs? I'm not a marathon runner by any means. Just to hit the gym. Oh I also wear it to walk to work but I walk underground so no ashphalt.
Thanks fellas.
PS .. price point $125 and under

If you want to give something else a try, I've been doing legs/plyos with LunarGlide 3s and they are surprisingly stable so I'd give that a look if I were you, most should be selling for $50-$70 at the outlets by now. LunarGlude 4s are better and probably more widely available so I'd try that on at the store, most of these are or should be on sale too.

But if you are completly happy w/o complaints on the frees then stay with it, plus it is probably better for leg strengthening and more versatile (less cushion and lower sole is better for lifting). This is their new Trainer 3.0 which I really want to give a good try.

Last edited:

LooksGood

Reaction score
Anybody? >_>

Those are stylish. According to footlocker, they are true to length and true to width. If you don't already know, nike runs larger than adidas by half a size, so buy half a size smaller than you would an adidas sneaker.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Roshe trails looks better than regular Roshe.

PL2 looks better than PL1 as well.

Nike Gyakusous Synth.

And speaking of Gyajusou.

Last edited:

mcdecker1

Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

whats a good runner.
i have the flyknits but they are too narrow for my wide feet

Question is too broad, if you are serious about a running shoe, there are several things you need to answer. Stability, neutral or barefoot.

If your feet are wide, I'd suggest the Pegasus 29, they are pretty wide and I really like the shield version. That is a neutral shoe.

For stability, LunarGlide 4 is probably my best suggestion. Free Run 3 for barefoot feel.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics