• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

VdQabl.jpg

This is only the third pair of nike shoes I have ever had in my life. The other two were both velcro court traditions back in the day. Anyway, I was at the running store today, and after starting totally from scratch in terms of everything from sizing to gait to shape, I ended up with a pair of (adidas ) supernovas, the third pair I've owned - but I also tried on these orange flyknits for absolutely no reason other than they looked really cool. The salesman tried really hard to dissuade me, saying they weren't really good for anything in particular, and I went home without them.
After thinking about them for three hours, I drove back and demanded them - good thing I did, because they were the last pair in my size. They're super, super comfy, and while I probably won't be running in them, I think I'll be wearing them a ton, because I have recently realized that most of the shoes I own are a size too small for me. Really dumb.
Anyway, I think these are too ******* cool, so I took a picture and they're SO ORANGE it's like I am wearing space tang shoes on my feet. Would not hesitate to buy again, but I remembered nike sneakers being like 60$ and these were 150$, which was a little surprising.
(I also tried on the free 3.0 v4 - how the **** do you guys keep these things straight? - and thought they were awesome, so I may custom-order some of those in a fun color, because all they had where I live is red and grey. Yuck.)

Saw these at the nike running shoe too, they are really really orange. Was pretty shocked by the price tag, was expecting maybe $90. Loads of people were buying them though. Bought Nike zoom waffle XC10s instead for $60.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

another month, another aesthetic change for gettoasty

Well I was in the city and felt a bit overdressed.

Should have went with my gut and wore my Nike's and something comfortable. I hate walking into the department stores and immediately start perspiring. Could not help but think some Nike dri-fit windbreaker and simple tee with shorts was a better idea for the day.

In other news:
http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-sportswear-pinnacle-collection#/inline/12621

When to expect this? I don't want the Nike Town folks telling me I'm 2-3 months late :lol:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The metal fleece hoody is somewhat interesting, I want to see the material in person that makes the price that much.
03-09-2012_nsw_metalfleecehoody_reflectivesilver_large.jpg

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appreciate if anyone can comment on the fit of the Lunarspider R3 vs. the Lunarspider LT+. I own two of the latter including a Gyakusou as my running shoes for the past year. Looking at the R3 in Volt as my next pair....yes, I'm buying the hype.

anthonyp

Reaction score

Appreciate if anyone can comment on the fit of the Lunarspider R3 vs. the Lunarspider LT+. I own two of the latter including a Gyakusou as my running shoes for the past year. Looking at the R3 in Volt as my next pair....yes, I'm buying the hype.

The R3 runs quite a bit narrower than the LT (as with most racing flats). I have the trainers in a 10.5 and the racers in an 11 were still a little narrow when I tried them on - though I do have fairly wide feet. Would definitely recommend trying them on first if possible.

They recently released the Lunarspider LT in the volt colourway as well though I haven't seen it available outside of Asia...

nineohtoo

Reaction score
toasty, the Huaraches fit like regular Nikes. I wear a 9 in the FR3s and LG4s and can wear those in a 9 too. Good lookin out with the black/sequioa Flyknits. Hopefully there's still some 9s tomorrow.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1, Huaraches fit the usual Nike. I wear a 10, same size as Free Runs. I actually posted a pic of the Huarache Free Runs a few pages back and it's also a size 10 for me.

And who says Nike can't be goth-ninja? :lol:
9201800.jpg

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

toasty, the Huaraches fit like regular Nikes. I wear a 9 in the FR3s and LG4s and can wear those in a 9 too. Good lookin out with the black/sequioa Flyknits. Hopefully there's still some 9s tomorrow.

thanks dudes

Hey nineohtoo I went to check out the Nike Town store in SF yesterday. If you find any place in the city with 9.5/10 in the all black or white/black colorway lmk please, or pick one up for me and I'll pay you back

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads