• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the bred toe, I prefer the black toes, but not willing to pay resale at this point. The blue moon, are the ones pictured in the middle. I just want those because they are pretty close to the fragments, hopefully the blue is darker than those mock ups. I’m not into the olive or the yellow.
I will get all these 3. Can't have too many 1s.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone sell through StockX before? I found a forgotten pair of Oreo 2.0 flyknit racers in my basement.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Between PayPal and StockX, you'll receive 87.5% of your sale, which is in addition to free shipping and great seller protections. However, between eBay and PayPal, fees will account for 13%, which means you'll receive 87% of your sale and be responsible for shipping (either charging for or providing free of charge). As noted by Random, you'll likely fetch a little more on eBay, but you'll need to do a little math to see if it's truly worth it. Ultimately, it boils down to how quickly you'd like to make a sale and how much money you'd like to make.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Between PayPal and StockX, you'll receive 87.5% of your sale, which is in addition to free shipping and great seller protections. However, between eBay and PayPal, fees will account for 13%, which means you'll receive 87% of your sale and be responsible for shipping (either charging for or providing free of charge). As noted by Random, you'll likely fetch a little more on eBay, but you'll need to do a little math to see if it's truly worth it. Ultimately, it boils down to how quickly you'd like to make a sale and how much money you'd like to make.
Good breakdown, im going to try it for selling my kaws jordans

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gonna go with StockX for convenience
I’ve sold quite a few shoes on stockx, it’s very convenient but shipping takes a while to get to their storehouse in Detroit depending on where you live and sometimes it takes a day or 2 before they verify your product and release funds to you. Some days it’s really quick and they release funds the day of arrival. Either way, it’s pretty convenient and there is good protection for the buyer and seller.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Nah, all sold. Anyway, more urban for me, this is way too chic

Curious to know which ones are too chic. I was able to pick up a pair of the Bred IXs and the Cone Air Max 98s, but I might part with both to go after the Vapormax BHM and/or the Gundam Air Max 98s. Missed a chance on eBay Friday night :brick:

Still debating grabbing those vapormax 97 japans

I have yet to see those in person. But I imagine they're fairly comfortable. Wonder how bright the volt green sole is.

To anyone who missed out the first few times, there was an Air Max 1 Anniversary restock on March 7th. Here are two retailers that still have some sizes left - enjoy:
https://www.blendsus.com/products/n...sary-white-university-red?variant=37894678401
https://rockcitykicks.com/collectio...ry-white-university-red?variant=5588168704031

Jonas251

Reaction score
Curious to know which ones are too chic. I was able to pick up a pair of the Bred IXs and the Cone Air Max 98s, but I might part with both to go after the Vapormax BHM and/or the Gundam Air Max 98s. Missed a chance on eBay Friday night :brick:

I have yet to see those in person. But I imagine they're fairly comfortable. Wonder how bright the volt green sole is.

To anyone who missed out the first few times, there was an Air Max 1 Anniversary restock on March 7th. Here are two retailers that still have some sizes left - enjoy:
https://www.blendsus.com/products/n...sary-white-university-red?variant=37894678401
https://rockcitykicks.com/collectio...ry-white-university-red?variant=5588168704031

Yeah I haven't tried on any of these heritage air max / vapormax mashups. I love the look but th best thing about the vapormax is the direct air underfoot. Wonder how it feels with the midsole

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Game royals
A1578B73-4B67-42C4-A834-5DC2CE5DF18A.png

Vs

Blue moon
0561225E-8756-469E-AD1D-D30D5152A7B3.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily