• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Means he's a ******* imbecile.

No it means you're a fat-ass.
Nike typically sizes their clothes two sizes larger than they should be. What do you wear in European sizes, a 58? :lol:

Are you serious? :plain:

If being a fat-ass means you have a 42" chest, 33" waist, 24" thighs, and a 9" penor; then yes I am a fat-ass.

Nike does not size their stuff two sizes larger, maybe if you are a stick and look like a 13 year old girl this applies but not for the rest of us.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nike typically sizes their clothes two sizes larger than they should be. What do you wear in European sizes, a 58? :lol:

I'm built like a Greek God and I fit in a Nike size large. Not everyone is child sized like you.

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You want M. I am a 17' 36'' typical small but even I felt the shoulder to be tight when I tried on the convertible hoodie.

I had the convertible in S last season and it fit fine. I may just end up buying an M though

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

dildos unite!

I'd post a pic ripped and shirtless but then I wouldn't want him to save it to his spankbank the fuckin twink.

quasky

Reaction score
toronto heads, nike store on bloor has some gyakusou in. notably, leaf print shorts and the running hoodie.

jay3429

Reaction score

dildos unite!
I'd post a pic ripped and shirtless but then I wouldn't want him to save it to his spankbank the fuckin twink.

And that's whats great about the internet. :D Everybody can say whatever the bloody **** they want w/o any evidence.

In any case, I made a conditional guess based on the assumptions that most of you guys are overweight because the majority of this forum is American and most likely over the age of 30. Who knows? You might not be a fat-ass, but you're no "skinny-*****" either.

Btw you guys are really ******* sensitive about your weight. Ease up.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cool story bro now stfu and stop ******** up the thread with your verbal diarrhea

jay3429

Reaction score

cool story bro now stfu and stop ******** up the thread with your verbal diarrhea

Purely based on probability, you've probably "shitted up" more threads than I could possibly have. I wouldn't put it past you either with that mentrual personality of yours. :rolleyes: So STFU fatass, and go placate yourself by eating another hamburger in your nike shorts.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not surprising. I am curious though how the Livestrong products will be affected.

OCTOBER 17, 2012
NIKE STATEMENT ON LANCE ARMSTRONG

"Due to the seemingly insurmountable evidence that Lance Armstrong participated in doping and misled Nike for more than a decade, it is with great sadness that we have terminated our contract with him. Nike does not condone the use of illegal performance enhancing drugs in any manner.

Nike plans to continue support of the Livestrong initiatives created to unite, inspire and empower people affected by cancer. "

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member