• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nigel Cabourn

1001meile

Reaction score

Curious how you find the K100 Rusksack jacket? I don't know anybody that bought into the collab. Wondering if you have other NC pieces and how does it stack up to the collab?
@irbe It's a nice Jacket which is not usual to the People-so you have an unique Style.Well I have several NC Pieces and that makes these Clothes so worth to me cause you can combinate them and they make your Look Allways Classy.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how the Beetham duffel fits? I'm guessing they don't fit small....probably will be swimming in it since im a usual 46 / 48 in NC...

Tramlines

Reaction score
Anybody know how the Beetham duffel fits? I'm guessing they don't fit small....probably will be swimming in it since im a usual 46 / 48 in NC...

Yup - you're spot on. They are a generous cut so chancing it if your'e a borderline size is futile :(

Cabourn seems to cut large? I can downsize and get away with some items. Upsize ... virtually never. I think Cabourn cuts according to the patterns of the original. The sale sizing on Marrkt is crazy. I think I could chance a beanie fitting and that's about it.

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone own the new donkey jacket (with cotton patches)? could they comment on the fit? does it fot big or TTS? thanks.

Fits TTS. It is tight across the shoulders!

Last edited:

desolate

Reaction score
incredibly annoyed at myself for missing out on what looked like an original collection Everest Parka.

Made a cheeky "best offer" only for someone to buy it now at the very reasonable asking price.

Idiot.

WDD_Blog

Reaction score

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to the Army Gym today. Some great pieces there!

When did Bryan leave?

Santa came early :)

Last edited:

conak

Reaction score

More addition's at    https://www.marrkt.com/us/

Enjoy

I got that NC x Eddie Bauer trench that was sitting there untouched...doesn't seem to have been a popular item but since I was in need of a trench coat and it was down to $114, I figure it was worth the risk.

Anyone know anything about it? What year was it? Was it even released? Any ideas who made it? Tag in the pic seems to read Made in Canada

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
Swedish Parka looks very nice ..

buzzlulu

Reaction score
Went to the Army Gym today. Some great pieces there!

When did Bryan leave?

Santa came early
smile.gif

Bought that myself about 2 months ago direct from Cabourn at full price. Beautiful piece. At least the fit is much better than the version with leather several seasons ago - the retailer told me they sent them all back. I did find this seasons to fit slightly large. I am a 50 in Mallory and a 52 in the Cameraman (to fit a sweater underneath). I ended up with a 50 in this one.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got that NC x Eddie Bauer trench that was sitting there untouched...doesn't seem to have been a popular item but since I was in need of a trench coat and it was down to $114, I figure it was worth the risk.

Anyone know anything about it? What year was it? Was it even released? Any ideas who made it? Tag in the pic seems to read Made in Canada

Well now I would say with that piece you've now trumped with deal of the Marrkt sale. That was an excellent grab by you! Definitely worth the "risk" as you say.

I don't know anything about it as half of the Eddie Bauer pieces came out before I discovered Cabourn, but I'm still guessing it's a sample. Lack of an Eddie Bauer tag is what suggests that to me more than anything, but also I don't recall seeing one before. "Made in Canada" was on all the Eddie Bauer pieces if I recall correctly, certainly on all the pieces I have. Probably around 2011-2012 if it's Eddie Bauer.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Little disappointed but also happy to hear it worked out for your father.

30% sales started on NC website..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads