• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2011/2012 Discussion

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"In Denver's two-part season finale, I'm expecting to see Tebow get decapitated by James Harrison in the AFC Championship game, then rise from the dead as Madonna writhes across his tomb while lip-syncing "Like a Prayer" at the Super Bowl XLVI halftime show. (This footage will later be used in the commercial that re-launches Crystal Pepsi.) The reanimated Tebow, brought on in favor of an ineffective Brady Quinn, will complete one pass for a loss of two yards, leading the Broncos to a comeback win over the previously undefeated Packers as Von Miller sacks Aaron Rodgers 14 times and Ryan Grant runs untouched into the wrong end zone for a Denver safety as time expires. On ESPN's First Take the next morning, Skip Bayless and Merril Hoge will debate whether Tebow is the risen Christ and if he needs to become more of a downfield passing threat for the Broncos to repeat."

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

patriot's defense is pretty bad tho...

+1.

I predict Patriots lose, and this time Teblow will look good because of how bad the other team is and this will blow up even more because its the Patriots.

"Well this is proof that Tebow can compete with the big guns. There is no bigger team to beat in the NFL right now than the Patriots with all the mystique they have..."

That will be said by multiple ESPN analysts next Monday.

AldenPyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually think if teams continually blow close games in the 4th quarter, it indicates poor physical conditioning (happens more in college than pro). I wonder if Tebow's style of play just starts to wear out defenses by the 4th quarter.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah i'm surprised there hasn't been a large amount of injuries. i dunno how long tebow and the other RBs can keep this up

i dont think this is due to poor physical conditioning tho. they legit tried all four quarters, but things didnt start happening til fourth quarter.

it would be great if the broncos beat patriots. would shut up a lot of haters

the one thing i like about tebow is how he takes all the **** with such grace. his passing also continually improves every single game. also as much as i like the kid skip bayless needs to get off his dick

Last edited:

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If Tebow were to play the Eagles D, we'd likely end up witnessing the greatest 4th quarter performance in the history of the NFL.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well thanks Mark Sanchez. suck the whole year, my fantasy playoff opponent starts you this week, suddenly you're Cam ******* Newton

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my facebook friends: Tim Tebow is Homer Simpson, and those of us watching him are Frank Grimes.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

well thanks Mark Sanchez. suck the whole year, my fantasy playoff opponent starts you this week, suddenly you're Cam ******* Newton

Lol, that sucks man. I had Romo, Murray, Dan Bailey, and Seattle Def. I was down by 44ish pts and my opponent still have Lynch against STL left. As soon Murray went down, I text my friend GG. Then Romo and Bailey end up having a pretty good night. I'm up by 2 pts now, but my season is going come down to this ****** MNF game.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I own Greg Jennings on two playoff bound leagues. :fu:

Last edited:

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL HELL YEAH punt block TD!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^good. I need the final score to be 27-16 for me to win this weeks pick em pool

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads