• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW PSA: Thewatchery now 20% off with Bing on <$12.5k

Reaction score
Do they still have the waiting period like when it was live.com or is the cashback instant? I'm glad to see they lifted the $250 limit at least

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Ashford cashback says I can request it sixty days after purchase. Maybe they'll hold your watchery dough too.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone open up a new BING cashback account? $2500 is a lot to risk if they decide to deny payment.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this Hamilton Aquariva? This would be near the top of my price range, and I like everything but possibly the vertical lines on the face... Really would have liked to get the Jazzmaster with the white face that was sold on B&S awhile ago, but too slow for that. Any advice for similar watches or similar quality brands?

dsgNYC

Reaction score
20% off anything under $12,500 now...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
If it matters to anyone, seems like they dropped the priceof the Portuguese Automatic to under $7300. Pretty good price. Wish the cashback applied on top of that.
Originally Posted by ramuman
. I would love to get a IWC Portuguese Chrono Automatic for $3700
smile.gif

it's not quite $3700, but right now the Portuguese Chrono Automatic is around $4K. i might have accidentally bought one of them
devil.gif

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
it's not quite $3700, but right now the Portuguese Chrono Automatic is around $4K.

i might have accidentally bought one of them
devil.gif

The white face is missing.....

Regards.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the Portuguese Automatic at $5800 - you think that is the best price I'm going to find it for a while?

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am considering that myself too..and there is only one available as far as i can tell. I did get the IWC Inge SS Chrono for 2497 in the end.

Regards.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying the Hamilton Dodson Goldtone Automatic when it was 50% off, and got the catchback (pending). Debated the Cartier Tank Francaise Automatic but just didn't feel like it. I'm not really much of a watch person and going to $2K for something I just won't enjoy didn't sit right with me. And the rest of the 2K (after 50%) names just didn't do anything for me.

Also, for some reason, I can't stand the various sports watches. No clue why.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wineglasses