• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW Mosley Tribes Gates Limited Ed. Flip-up Blue Acetate frames Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

styme001

Reaction score
Up for your consideration are a NEW pair of Blue Mosley Tribes Gates flip-up sunglasses. These things rock! I'm selling them b/c I have two other Wayferer-styled sunglasses in my collection of sunglasses. And these were never worn..only to try them on. I bought them b/c of the cool flip-up feature and b/c they are Limited Editions from my fav company Mosley Tribes...As you know are made by Oliver Peoples (another one of my fav companies). I also realized that these will benefit someone that has prescription eye wear, which I don't have a need. If you take them to your local eye wear store, they can be fitted with prescription lenses and be worn inside and outside with ease (I have not done this prescription fitment nor asked if it definitely can be done, but have seen online examples of clear prescription lenses fitted into the metal parts of the frames). When outside in the sun wear them with the lenses down and if you head inside just flip them up! Also works when driving thru tunnels. Pretty awesome I think. And you don't have to switch between your regular glasses and prescription ones..and possibly losing a pair..they would be right there on your face! Just remember to flip them down when you go outside or you might think you've lost your prescription sunglasses! LOL! Anyway, these are a great addition to your wardrobe...and super convenient. When was the last time you've seen style AND convenience in one package? Pick up this cool pair just in time for the summer season!!! They come with the original Mosley Tribes case and cloth as seen in the pictures. Size is 50 / 22 - 145. Orig Retail Price: $235. Will only accept PayPal with confirmed address only. OR local (07735) pick/meet-up with cash in hand.

Description Quote:

"Pass through to the other side but before you can please flip the Gates. The Gates sunglasses by Mosley Tribes features hand crafted of high-quality materials, the Gates features 80s-inspired flip-up technology, acetate frames are sculpted in a retro shape with soft contours, silicone nose pads for a perfect fit, inlaid Mosley Tribes® brandmark at temples, CR-39 solid lenses provide superior UV protection, and 6-based lens curve."

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads