• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Never patronized fast-food establishments

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Halah Fried, Chicken.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
I can't stomach US McDonalds. Been some very unfortunate side effects over the years. Any other country, no problem at all.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
I have never eaten at or from: McD's, BK, Wendy's, KFC, Taco Bell, Dunkin, Arby's or Quiznos. True story.

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
Although I do encourage you to try quiznos prime rib sandwich

Have had no fast food for 9 months during some serious weight loss. Feels so much the better for it. Was stuck for dinner with my son. He loves Quiznos. We both had a small prime rib on brown with no sauce. I was pig sick for three days. Fast food is crap. Wendy's chili with a baked potato, maybe.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
Culvers is actually one of the better fast-food burger joints IMO.

+1. There are a lot of places I refuse to eat at, but Culvers isn't one of them. I really think Culver's is probably one of the best "fast-food" kind of places. Their phillly cheese steak... woo!

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow that is amazing. That is very impressive. Although I do encourage you to try quiznos prime rib sandwich or mcdonalds oreo mcflurry at least once.

yeah +1 on the mcflurry.

Wick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Andrew V.
If Applebee's counts, then I say Cheesecake Factory. Why would anyone name a business after something so repulsive? There's even a women's clothing store in my town called Cheesecake Boutique. *shudder*

Repulsive? I have never heard someone call Cheesecake "repulsive."

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't plan on eating at arbys ever again. i've nevewr received any hot food from them. everything is always cold and nasty. taco bell is trash. burger king is gross. the only fast food i like is wendys spicy chicken sandwich and whataburger. quiznoes is overpriced and disgusting. we have one on campus, it shouldn't cost 12 dollars for sandwich chips and a drink. i'll take subway over quiznoes any day

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot
i don't plan on eating at arbys ever again. i've nevewr received any hot food from them. everything is always cold and nasty. taco bell is trash. burger king is gross. the only fast food i like is wendys spicy chicken sandwich and whataburger. quiznoes is overpriced and disgusting. we have one on campus, it shouldn't cost 12 dollars for sandwich chips and a drink. i'll take subway over quiznoes any day

Hahaha +1 on the quiznos costing so much

I only go there if I happenchance on a coupon or something. Then I get the prime rib.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha +1 on the quiznos costing so much I only go there if I happenchance on a coupon or something. Then I get the prime rib.
Quiznos is tasty but you might as well be eating Burger King or Chipotle. The large Prime Rib deluxe subs have like 1500 calories and 75 grams of fat. A large tuna melt has closer to 2000 calories and 132 grams of fat, which is just ridiculous.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My digestive system can't seem to deal with Burger King, so I avoid the place.

Culver's is awful.

Quizno's had those rat commercials that I didn't like, so I've chosen not to eat there anymore.

I've never actually eaten at a Sonic drive-in. Not sure if it is any good or not, I've just never stopped at one.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr. never really impressed me, so I never stop at one.

Do pizza places count as fast food?
If so:
Pizza Hut is pretty bad.
Papa John's is really really bad.
Domino's is probably the least bad of the big 3, but still not good. Also, they got rid of the Noid commercials.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads