• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

what day? looking to see if i won (though i doubt it)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It was my first thought because it was in stock right before the sale started on Monday, then out of stock on Monday, then back in stock on Tuesday.

It is not a far fetched thought, many shops "hide" certain brands or items during a sale.  I know this for a fact because my friend works at a well known one.

Need Supply is on point as always, was not trying to come off as bad mouthing!  Always great customer service.

sure, lots of stores exclude entire brands from sales and promotions ... some will exclude certain items that are limited edition or special or whatever. again not a $36 ubiquitous shoe horn. -__-

a more reasonable first guess would be that it sold out right before/during sale and was restocked OR there was a glitch.

sorry for reviving this just felt like trolling

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

We just released our video for our Meet the Maker event with Gitman Vintage. We traveled with Chris Olberding to their factory in Pennsylvania to look at the shirtmaking process and then down to VA for our event. In the video, Chris talks about the evolution of the brand, what makes a great shirt, and how to keep the shirts fresh with new and interesting prints.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We just released our video for our Meet the Maker event with Gitman Vintage. We traveled with Chris Olberding to their factory in Pennsylvania to look at the shirtmaking process and then down to VA for our event. In the video, Chris talks about the evolution of the brand, what makes a great shirt, and how to keep the shirts fresh with new and interesting prints.

Very cool, thank you for sharing.

cappedncollared

Reaction score
Is anybody able to help out with sizing on clarks desert boots?

I wear alden barrie US 8.5D and UK 8 in carmina (forest and rain).

Any help much appreciated.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is anybody able to help out with sizing on clarks desert boots?

I wear alden barrie US 8.5D and UK 8 in carmina (forest and rain).

Any help much appreciated.

I've got US 8.5 Alden longwings (barrie last), and I think my US 9 in Desert Boots is perfect.

yesssir

Reaction score
Do you guys plan on restocking the Alden 990 in shell cordovan? IIRC you guys used to stock them.

Last edited:

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
TTN: Sneakerheads

At the stroke of midnight (Eastern Standard Time), the wait is over! New Balance has brought back the classic M997GY, Made in the USA for the first time since 1991. The 997 was the fourth model in the 990 series and was the first to merge the new technology of shock absorbing ENCAP
00ae.png
and C-CAP
00ae.png
to provide mid-foot support, with two different materials combined into one comfortable insole. We'll have sizes 8 through 12 available starting Saturday morning (12:00 AM) for $200.

As far as the fit goes, I'd say to order true to size, but they are a little narrower in the toe box than some of the other 99x series. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Explorer

Reaction score
Hello David: Happy New Year! Quick question please - any discount codes for January? Thank you! Jorge

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads