• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did your sulphur blacks fit a lot tighter in the thighs and calves? I'd say mine are an inch tighter in the thighs and 1/2 tighter in the calves than all my other jeans in the same size. Not sure if the others have stretched out because they never felt this tight even out of the box.

By "all other jeans" do you literally mean other jeans or just N&F? Sulphur Blacks were the only N&F I've tried thus far. Thighs were tight though.

jasonleb1

Reaction score
Should I size down one/two for the weird guy camo? I like a slimmer fit so if the waist is going to stretch I'll size down one. I usually wear a 30 waist, I'm 5'6 130lbs (so a pretty small guy).

Last edited:

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why don't you search for a sizechart. Shouldn't be too hard.

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Denim stretched about an inch in the waistband. All other areas 0.25 to 0.5, give or take.

Somar

Reaction score
I've found a size chart but it doesn't mention stretching.

Only 10% of all size charts that you'll ever find will mention stretching. Only thing left to do is search down forums or ask about it :)

It seems that you already have your answer here above.^^

cfrp

Reaction score
Should I size down one/two for the weird guy camo? I like a slimmer fit so if the waist is going to stretch I'll size down one. I usually wear a 30 waist, I'm 5'6 130lbs (so a pretty small guy).

Don't know if their camo stretches that much. haven't heard many things about the camo. Their regular jeans stretch alot. I bought a 29 which measures 31 and now measures 32.5. I don't even know how thats possible.

mjhead23

Reaction score

The camos in the weird guy fit smaller than the denim. I would suggest sizing up to a 31 or 32

Last edited:

ykim917

Reaction score
By "all other jeans" do you literally mean other jeans or just N&F? Sulphur Blacks were the only N&F I've tried thus far. Thighs were tight though.

Sorry I meant just my N&F jeans. I measured them out and it looks like they're a half inch smaller in the thighs than my other Weird Guys. Did you black suplhurs stretch out at all?

jbowen

Reaction score
I've been wearing my pair as a daily use for a solid 4 months and fades are just starting to come in, it feels like I had to work through an initial layer of indigo to get them to start fading because they are coming in pretty quickly now. I'll post pics in a few weeks.

RicPac

Reaction score
i wear a 31 in WG a little loost at the wait but my thighs are big enough where it doesnt really make sense to size down again. im interested in going for a slim guy to taper the leg opening a bit, what size should i get in Slim guy?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads