• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My body is getting more tone, but my face is still fat?

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
Makes sense. Will my fat face also help me successfully defend/prosecute cases?

No, sorry, whilst it increases perceptions of innocence and trustworthiness it decreases perception of competence and related things, probably only helps if you are in the dock, not if you are trying to present the case.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
No, sorry, whilst it increases perceptions of innocence and trustworthiness it decreases perception of competence and related things, probably only helps if you are in the dock, not if you are trying to present the case.

Good to know. Now I can focus on the transactional stuff.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're young, right? Maybe it is just the skin and perhaps a small jaw or chin? If you have youthful skin, that might be a good thing in the long run. Anyway, it's worthwhile to see if consuming less salt makes a visible difference.

basementartie

Reaction score
This has bugged me for years. I've alwways wanted the chilsled facial faeatures I feel I deserve from busting my guts at the gym. Even when I had quite a nice 6 pack, my face was just a little bit chubby. I've tried all the recomendations regarding diet etc, even tried some expensive topical fat burners. No good.

I have a few theories. I think that people who dont have particularly high testosterone levels are more likely to have more facial fat. Im 25 and have barely ANY facial hair. Maybe this could be your issue aswell? I want to get a blood test done to check my T-levels but docs here in the UK are useless, and thus far have been very reluctant to even give me a blood test to see if my hunch is correct
frown.gif

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The title alone, I should think, would place this threak in the DT universe.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
The title alone, I should think, would place this threak in the DT universe.

You don't get it, do you? The entire Styleforum is Dumb Threads. Dumb Threads are everywhere.

You cannot escape.

Liam

Reaction score
Have tried upping your water intake? If you have a fuller face and always have no matter your weight that just may be your lot in life. Change your hairstyle to frame your face, if you wear glasses try changing those too. Going the plastic surgery route seems a bit drastic and pricey.

Bsides

Reaction score
Listen, on a serious note, have you had your thyroid checked?

If your thyroid isnt working well, not only will it be harder for you to lose weight and have energy, but the glands will swell, contributing to a goiter under your chin that can make your face look really fat. Especially when you are retaining water.

Maybe that helps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads