• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Must Hear Podcasts

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, we don't have a podcast thread.

I'll kick it off with my absolute favorite. Radiolab. Best podcast on the planet, IMO.

To subscribe:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=152249110

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Even my son listens to it, when the topic's good.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also love the Pod F. Tompkast, but a lot of that depends on how much you enjoy Paul F. Tompkins. I'm a fan, but I'm sure he's not for everybody.

moffy

Reaction score
I mainly listen to film podcasts: Doug Loves Movies, The Film Vault, Filmspotting.

And I'll listen to the B.S. Report if the topic or guest interests me.

Oh, and Hollywood Babble-On for pop culture news and dick jokes.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jay Mohr has a funny podcast. He had Bootsy Collins on recently, epic. A while back John Salley was on and again, epic. Salley tells the best NBA stories ever.

konadog

Reaction score
the Sklar Brothers' podcast Sklarbro Country is terrific. always smart, always funny.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Even my son listens to it, when the topic's good.

Love that one.

Also Econ Talk from Russ Roberts, and I like like a few of the Slate podcasts, like Hang Up and Listen, Lexicon Valley. And the Savage Lovecast is pretty entertaining. 99% Invisible is a great podcast on design. And Styleforum member Jesse Thorn's Bullseye.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Love that one.
Also Econ Talk from Russ Roberts, and I like like a few of the Slate podcasts, like Hang Up and Listen, Lexicon Valley. And the Savage Lovecast is pretty entertaining. 99% Invisible is a great podcast on design. And Styleforum member Jesse Thorn's Bullseye.

I just downloaded Bullseye and listened to the Aimee Mann interview on the way in to work. Enjoyed it (I'm also a big Aimee Mann fan).

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads