• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

Yorky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember when me, my dad and brother used to bring our dirty underwear and socks home on a Friday after a week of wearing them down the pit. My poor old mam used to have to put a peg on her nose when taking them out of the bags to put them in the wash.

Yorky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw this for sale on eBay, might be of interest to anybody wanting to achieve an authentic Ivy look.😎.
IMG_1737.jpeg

Man-of-Mystery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New podcast dropped! Kate and I stretched it to 1 hour 50 minutes, with some great Christmas stuff and too many Christmas puns! Here's the shpeel:

Kate Mowbray and guest DJ Doctor PT present an extended Christmas show, with tracks by Booker T & the MGs, William Bell, James Brown, Otis Redding, The Temptations, Sonny Boy Williamson, and a host of other big names. Watch out for the seasonal puns! This is the last live show until next university semester, but Doctor PT will post some home studio podcasts during the break. Please listen right to the end – and enjoy!

I'm going to try to get some "home studio" podcasts uploaded over the break.

Ivyskin89

Reaction score
Some new shirts are in the shop this week.
InShot_20231214_220115104.jpg
salt and pepper organic hemp/cotton tweed
InShot_20231214_221945984.jpg
Paisley HBT flannel
InShot_20231214_222633946.jpg
Tartan HBT flannel
InShot_20231214_215759700.jpg
mint green unlined Oxford
InShot_20231214_214009855.jpg
classic blue unlined Oxford
Screenshot_20231214-163715.png

northernbloke12345

Reaction score
There is more room in a donkey jacket which make them appear more practical. Each to his own, as you say. Or neither, in my case.
Yeah it's so you can move more around in them and wear layers such as a boiler suit underneath, i always used to go down a size when i bought mine for a more fitted look for the ones i hang around in, for warehouse/factory/bin work i did baggy is more practical.

Inkss

Reaction score
New podcast dropped! Kate and I stretched it to 1 hour 50 minutes, with some great Christmas stuff and too many Christmas puns! Here's the shpeel:

Kate Mowbray and guest DJ Doctor PT present an extended Christmas show, with tracks by Booker T & the MGs, William Bell, James Brown, Otis Redding, The Temptations, Sonny Boy Williamson, and a host of other big names. Watch out for the seasonal puns! This is the last live show until next university semester, but Doctor PT will post some home studio podcasts during the break. Please listen right to the end – and enjoy!

I'm going to try to get some "home studio" podcasts uploaded over the break.

You know it's Christmas when you hear Vince Guaraldi

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads