• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Macy's doesn't carry armani jeans anymore?!?!

jphil93

Reaction score
as much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I'm gonna get **** from all of you for saying it, armani jeans is probably one of my favorite brands of all time. Unfortunately getting pieces from this brand in the us is very hard. Luckily Macy's has carried this brand for years and I specifically go to the herald square store in NYC just to shop for this brand. I left my job early and trekked uptown just to visit the herald square store to buy some AJ pieces. I go to the men's denim floor, and what do I see? Armani exchange replacing the original spot where armani jeans used to be. Again, as much as I hate to say it, I like armani exchange for their experimental pieces, but the Armani jeans line is my favorite armani line for casual everyday clothing and jeans. I asked the salesperson if they still carried the jeans line, she just shook her head no. I go to the Macy's website and I only see a few odd early s/s pieces at highly discounted prices. I had a bad feeling in my gut. I tried searching online looking for articles or blogs mentioning Macy's not selling the label anymore but google came up with nothing.

I did however see a part of the denim floor under construction but the sales person said they were going to move Calvin Klein jeans there and put something else where Calvin Klein jeans currently is. I'm still pretty worried because other than the Armani store on 5th avenue with a limited selection I don't know where I'm going to get my AJ clothing without having to get it shipped from some British "football casuals" store or the Armani website. Does anyone that maybe works for Macy's on the corporate level know what's going on with Macy's and Armani jeans? I'd really like to know. Thank you

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Armani jeans seem to be outside of Macy's demographic and it would make sense to check at Bloomingdales. (They're owned by the same company and B is the higher end store).

I used to work at Macy's part time and we got the discount for both macy's and B.

jphil93

Reaction score
Armani jeans seem to be outside of Macy's demographic and it would make sense to check at Bloomingdales. (They're owned by the same company and B is the higher end store).

I used to work at Macy's part time and we got the discount for both macy's and B.
I actually worked for Macy's as a sales associate for the holidays back in 2015. It was probably the worst job I've ever had. Haha!

I would say the exact thing as you but herald square carries a lot of "high end" casual brands. Like Hugo boss all lines including Hugo, versace jeans, g star, just cavalli and now diesel. If you're carrying all those brands, it wouldn't really make sense to get rid of Armani jeans. It's basically on the same level as those brands

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually worked for Macy's as a sales associate for the holidays back in 2015. It was probably the worst job I've ever had. Haha!

I would say the exact thing as you but herald square carries a lot of "high end" casual brands. Like Hugo boss all lines including Hugo, versace jeans, g star, just cavalli and now diesel. If you're carrying all those brands, it wouldn't really make sense to get rid of Armani jeans. It's basically on the same level as those brands

Lol. I worked in security thank god. I could never do retail there (or anywhere) again. It was nice because I didn't have to deal with customers and if someone resisted or talked **** after stealing I could "restrain" them unlike the customers, unfortunately.

Jeans: That's weird. I guess stores have different clothing depending on the area. I worked in the Philly store and we didn't really get higher end stuff. Anything higher end I'd have to get from Bloomingdale's or Macy's might have it on the website. We would get smaller runs on higher end brands (G-Star, Deisel, etc.) in the store but not much.

Perhaps you could contact Armani and see what's going on?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads