• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Light Tan Twill Chino

Thrifter

Reaction score
I have ordered Brisbane Moss Teal Blue Twill and Brisbane Moss Stone Grey Twill and I would say both fabrics are lovely. Soft and drape well. They seem to be identical except for colour. Any of their fabrics are probably a safe bet - just pick the colour you like. Although I found that the images on the website are a touch darker than the fabric in real life.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thx, will check this one out

Glad to help, it's the least I could do.
I've been using your Timotune BD V2 design as my go-to button down collar for the past two years.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any1 have pics of Luxire slacks w/ FROG pocket......Id prefer a pic " in the wild"....

I have several prs from my personal tailor, Ive always liked the clean, hip look/fit......it really cleans up the waist/hip area on slim hipped men...and its very euro ol skool in my eyes.

I just want to see Lux's interpretation......

thnx

Last edited:

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the delivery time on the brisbane moss'?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How's the delivery time on the brisbane moss'?

It tends to add a month or more to the delivery timeline. I just got an order from the Black Friday sale that had Brisbane Moss fabrics, maybe a month after receiving my other Black Friday order.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Added the Dugdale Linen-Silk collection, Cacade to our offerings. Pants for $249.99, jackets for 1k.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Should've asked before I ordered, but anyone have this made up and how'd you like it ?

Vitale Barberis Canonico - Prunnelle 110s Light Grey Twill

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads