• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

hamtgr

Reaction score
Interesting thanks guys, would you happen to know out of warzone vs. warzone plus what would be the more casual looking fabric?

Last edited:

ptr1988

Reaction score
Hello does anyone know which luxire fabric resemble closely to the pants in photo? Also does the pants look more wool than normal cotton khaki/chino? Thanks.

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
They are still being made in India and it is a wonderfully admirable process.

There a lot of Indian traditional weaving styles that are nice.

There is no plan to carry them currently but will certainly explore the option in the future.

+1
I'm interested.

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
Luxire don't post product shots in this thread any more, but this Donegal overcoat is just fantastic:

tumblr_ogmuqxtlKb1spx5p5o2_500.jpg
Cool. Where did you find that? Instagram?

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there will be a Thanksgiving promo like years past.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Luxire don't post product shots in this thread any more, but this Donegal overcoat is just fantastic:

tumblr_ogmuqxtlKb1spx5p5o2_500.jpg

Cool. Where did you find that? Instagram?

This is my order and I am very excited for it as it took few months and look amazing in pics. Should be here soon with me.
I also did a trial fit and asked Luxire to send it to me unfinished so the fit can be nailed. Btw this is a full canvas construction and I also asked Luxire to make me a detachable thermolite quilted vest for very cold weather.
I plan to do more jackets/field jacket etc soon :)
Some pics with the unfinished overcoat are here below and apologize for the poor lighting/quality of pics. I did tweak the fit after getting some feedback from Luxire.

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
This is my order and I am very excited for it
as it took few months and look amazing in pics. Should be here soon with me.
I also did a trial fit and asked Luxire to send it to me unfinished so the fit can be nailed. Btw this is a full canvas construction and I also asked Luxire to make me a detachable thermolite quilted vest for very cold weather.
I plan to do more jackets/field jacket etc soon
smile.gif

Some pics with the unfinished overcoat are here below and apologize for the poor lighting/quality of pics. I did tweak the fit after getting some feedback from Luxire.

Congrats. It looks phenomenal!!

akclothpooper

Reaction score
I just picked up my shirts and tried them on, no complaints whatsoever. Everything is exactly as specified and fit is also what I was after. I asked before hand for suggestions on a white warm weather poplin (atleast poplin like) with no sheen and opted for the White Summer Everyday fabric and it's sightly transparent as suggested by another user but I'd suggest it if you don't mind it, very airy and comfortable, on par with a white linen-cotton I ordered alongside.
edit: Would also love to see images of traditional woven fabrics (though the bleeding madras isn't really my cup of tea) you could have access to.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if there will be a Thanksgiving promo like years past.

Yes, we are planning a show that is grand. Lot of amazing bargains to be had in VBC, Canclini, Loro Pana, EThomas, ties, bags among others. Do stay tuned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads