• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

wilsonhuang

Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered a shirt on June 2nd and still haven't received it yet. I sent an email but still haven't gotten a reply. What's going on?

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi,

I ordered a shirt on June 2nd and still haven't received it yet. I sent an email but still haven't gotten a reply. What's going on?

The fabric is probably out of stock.

JIMB

Reaction score
For socks, would love to find a source for permanentstyle type socks at a reasonable price. Merino, silk, and >15% nylon in racing green and merlot.

aidanc

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I am overall happy with Luxire's customer service. The only thing that seems to be lacking is that it often takes long to communicate back and forth because of the email backlog. Everyone that I have dealt with at Luxire has been extremely helpful and any minor issues I had were resolved with no issues. It seems that the whole team truly cares about the customer experience, and the key now is to just bring enough people on board that share the same level of professionalism to speed up response times.

aidanc

Reaction score
I noticed that the socks list a size range beginning at 7.5UK. Is this a pretty hard and fast sizing guide, or would they fit a size 7US without dangling off at the toes?

aidanc

Reaction score

Couple from the linen sale: Pale blue cool linen-cotton & White grey stripes linen. Grey pattern matching on the striped one as always.
I asked for a heavy unfused interlining in the collars, which seem like they will break in nicely and help make up for how light the linen is.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For socks, would love to find a source for permanentstyle type socks at a reasonable price. Merino, silk, and >15% nylon in racing green and merlot.

Those 2 colors are pretty much all I'd wear if i could find ones I really like.

Zke8

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I am overall happy with Luxire's customer service.
I guess it's luck of the draw, but I've never had any problems with customer service. In fact most of my emails are getting answered in a day.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've certainly never had any difficultly after about a dozen shirts and maybe four pairs of trousers, and indeed once or twice have been quite pleasantly surprised at the quick turnaround on a shirt.

For future reference, if there will be a significant delay owing to a cloth being temporarily out of stock, does Luxire not e-mail customers to alert them to the situation?

Cheers,

Ac

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've certainly never had any difficultly after about a dozen shirts and maybe four pairs of trousers, and indeed once or twice have been quite pleasantly surprised at the quick turnaround on a shirt.

For future reference, if there will be a significant delay owing to a cloth being temporarily out of stock, does Luxire not e-mail customers to alert them to the situation?

Cheers,

Ac
I've seen this arise a bit recently (on here) and it seems like they do not, but will respond to an email from the customer.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote: I've seen this arise a bit recently (on here) and it seems like they do not, but will respond to an email from the customer.

Thanks. Perhaps in the future I’ll e-mail to confirm availability before placing an order.

Cheers,

Ac

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Luxire - is it possible to order other colours in the Laburnum Pantharella socks? Or just those three? Full colour range on the Pantharella site: https://www.pantherella.com/laburnum

Also, FYI, the product photo for all of the colours of the Beaumont socks is the same.

The ones we have listed are the ones we currently have in stock. The others can be ordered too, with about a 3 weeks turnaround. We just went conservative with our initial order.

The images are from Pantherella website and they did not have Beaumont there. We will take our own pictures next week. IRL the colors are much better than seen on these images.

When are the knee high socks coming?

We can get those too.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

These colors are available in Pantherella Laburnum, 70% Merino, 30% Nylon. We can get these with a 3 week turnaround.

I noticed that the socks list a size range beginning at 7.5UK. Is this a pretty hard and fast sizing guide, or would they fit a size 7US without dangling off at the toes?

Small is also available, which we do not have. Again, can be ordered on request.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads