• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

• Linen_cotton_pique_064_150x150_cropped.jpg

Linen-Cotton: Navy Knitted Pique × 1 White Pique
    $119.99
  • Linen_cotton_pique_067_150x150_cropped.jpg

Linen-Cotton: White Knitted Pique × 1 White Pique
    $119.99

Those 25% off make the Euro to USD rate almost bearable :(

ErikJN

Reaction score

• Linen_cotton_pique_064_150x150_cropped.jpg

Linen-Cotton: Navy Knitted Pique × 1 White Pique
    $119.99
  • Linen_cotton_pique_067_150x150_cropped.jpg

Linen-Cotton: White Knitted Pique × 1 White Pique
    $119.99

Those 25% off make the Euro to USD rate almost bearable :(

Ordered the same fabrics, followed the same reasoning
fistbump.gif

burnso

Reaction score

emptym

Reaction score

Maybe some cuff and lapel shots.  Also, did you source that fabric online?  It is a very versatile color.

Sorry it's taken me so long to post this pic. I kept remembering to take one at all the wrong times:

Last edited:

yeknal

Reaction score

ellsbebc

Reaction score
@luxire or those who have ordered linen pants. Should the fabric below be lined or unlined if i wanted it made into a pair of trousers? I would assume they would be fine unlined but I will defer to someone more experienced than myself. Luxire posted a pair a few pages back but didn't specify if they were lined or unlined.

http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/linen_pale_grey_herringbone_pants

thanks

I recently purchased those (not my pair in pic), to be worn in conservative business dress work environment, and got them lined to knee

Last edited:

RedLeg

Reaction score
Has order processing time slowed considerably for these guys? I placed an order on Feb 5th and haven't heard anything from them...

HughJ

Reaction score

Because IMO the whole point of putting in darts on a men's shirt is to shape the lower back to your own spine. Or are you just assuming that he is not thinking about it?

My preference is for shirts to hang clean and flat, rather than shaped at the back. I have a rather big drop, so I require a steady taper to tuck cleanly without pulling elsewhere. I suppose it would be a consideration to neutralize a particularly voluminous shirt, though.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what a sale...picked up:

All in for 4 shirts and 2 trousers I think the total was right around $500. And judging by the quality of the linen pants I already have from Luxire, when you factor in their already low prices with this discount, under $100 for a pair of MTM linen trou has got to be the best deal anywhere right now.

Well done fellow Floridian, the coming months are sure to be hot.

Summer is coming... :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads