• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Landscape

Reaction score
Does anyone know the pricing of backpack leathers?
@luxire mentioned that they range from 300-600$ depending on leather chosen, but I can't find anything on their website indicating which leathers cost what.

Garasaki

Reaction score
I just wanted to again, give a shout out to Luxire on some really outstanding customer service.

This guys really do care about making their customers happy. They have a lifelong customer in me!!

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know the pricing of backpack leathers?
@luxire
 mentioned that they range from 300-600$ depending on leather chosen, but I can't find anything on their website indicating which leathers cost what.

Full grain vegetable tanned is $600.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@emptym thank you so much for those cotton linen swatch comparison. I have been trying to figure out what they would look like in comparison, problem solved...

STL Metropolis

Reaction score
Someone was asking for some stiff oxford. Didn't see any of that, but this Albini is really nice

I also really liked this fabric irl. On the website's photo the off-white parts look blue.

@luxire or @emptym

Thanks for posting this... Do you know which fabric that is on their website? I can't seem to find this.

vogs

Reaction score
Has anyone already got there hand on the Leather Holdall Bag? I bought but still can't really decide between the canvas and the wool herringbone. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Liber

Reaction score
Frank, I'd probably try the 8 or 10 oz stuff before the mohair blend. The 8oz is wonderful for hot weather. I had a few things made in the 10 oz bec. I'd read the 8 oz was too fragile. But then I experimented w/ a couple pairs of pants in 8 oz. They average a little over 2 yrs old and have seen lots of action in the summer, particularly for travel, but show no signs of wear.

Darkdestiny, we spent a good amt of time on the linen jacket trying to perfect the pattern. So the fresco suit will be shipped as I'm leaving tonight. Pants pattern is well established and I'm also leaving another pair of SA's pents.

Wholecut olive sneaker anyone?

Interested to see how these come out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads