• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

mortgagebank

Reaction score
1. The gift card will not be sent instantly as we want to prevent misuse of getting double discounts. The codes will be sent after the sale is over.

2. It is a system limitation that allows one to check out using the gift card discount for orders less than $1500. Such orders will sadly have to be cancelled.
  1. @luxire - I had a hunch this was the case and the policy makes perfect sense to me. However, if I purchase a $1,000 gift card and make a $500 purchase will I receive a 20% discount on the entire order? if so, which code should I use to ensure my order isn’t cancelled?
  2. Do the gift cards ever expire?
  3. Can gift cards be shared? I know I could easily do this by placing orders under one customer account but want to be above board...
  4. What are the dimensions of the Holdall bag?

Thanks in advance!

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Quote:
frown.gif

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
  1. @luxire - I had a hunch this was the case and the policy makes perfect sense to me. However, if I purchase a $1,000 gift card and make a $500 purchase will I receive a 20% discount on the entire order? if so, which code should I use to ensure my order isn’t cancelled?
  2. Do the gift cards ever expire?
  3. Can gift cards be shared? I know I could easily do this by placing orders under one customer account but want to be above board...
  4. What are the dimensions of the Holdall bag?

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, that would be allowed

2. No, they do not expire

3. We are not evil, all practical usage are allowed

4. Width 21" , Height 9" , Depth 9"

Terpo

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the G&R Powder Blue and/or Pale Blue Oxford? I want to get another shirt roughly the same fabric color as the sky blue oxford, but not sure which one comes closer by looking at the pictures on the website. Don't have swatches unfortunately.

guayabera

Reaction score
Can I order trousers for the Black Friday sale, but provide measurements later this week when I have more time? Thanks.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can I order trousers for the Black Friday sale, but provide measurements later this week when I have more time? Thanks.

Yes. You can add a request to the notes.

ellsbebc

Reaction score
Yes. You can add a request to the notes.

In that sense, if I am sending in a shirt and trousers to replicate for my first order, am I able to order additional BF fabrics today and have them made once I receive the initial purchase to perform any adjustments?

Last edited:

jko

Reaction score

Those bags look great. What are the measurements on them? Would it be possible to add a D-ring or something so that a strap could be clipped on?

I concur. The bags are nice but shoulder strap (or the possibility to attach one) is a necessity.

table21

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this problem with my luxire shirts. everything else on the shirt fits prefect but I can't seem to fix the folds over the shoulders.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just put in my order for a holdall bag. I was hesitant at first because I don't expect cashmere to hold up all to well over time, but the offer was simply to sexy to decline.

+1 @ A shoulder strap would be lovely

emptym

Reaction score

I just put in my order for a holdall bag. I was hesitant at first because I don't expect cashmere to hold up all to well over time, but the offer was simply to sexy to decline.

+1 @ A shoulder strap would be lovely

The fabric is really, really nice. It's very thick and dense but feels really soft. 30 oz weight, 90 wool, 10% cashmere. I think it'll last a long time. Imo it'd make a great Filson-style satchel too. Or a DB overcoat.

A strap would be helpful. I almost mentioned it when I saw it irl today, but I didn't because I couldn't decide what the ideal locations are for the attachments. Any suggestions anyone?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads