• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my first shirt from Luxire and I'm really quite impressed. I asked them to copy a Barba collar and they pretty much nailed it. Very happy with the overall fit with the some minor improvements to be made to the sleeve length and yoke. Now to plan my next purchases!

great looking collar with the tie, how's it go undone with no tie?

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might not have been designed for it and might not be relaxed as a casual shirt collar but still looks like it would work eitherway. thanks for responding and posting the second pic too.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Received my first shirt from Luxire and I'm really quite impressed. I asked them to copy a Barba collar and they pretty much nailed it. Very happy with the overall fit with the some minor improvements to be made to the sleeve length and yoke. Now to plan my next purchases!

What fabric is this?

kayhill

Reaction score
Theresa always keepin' me waiting.

Treatin' me mean, keepin' me keen.

Haha, she does have periods of really fast replies and really slow replies. I assume she gets absolutely inundated since she's the only one reading through those emails and answering queries.

Just sent off some measurements for a custom suit ... will see how it compares to PJ ... Price wise -- especially if I topy it.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, she does have periods of really fast replies and really slow replies. I assume she gets absolutely inundated since she's the only one reading through those emails and answering queries.

Just sent off some measurements for a custom suit ... will see how it compares to PJ ... Price wise -- especially if I topy it.

Too funny man.

And yes, Theresa certainly does, sometimes it's two minute replies sometimes it's two weeks.

TheTukker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On the other hand I will stick with wide lapels. I admit that they don't work perfectly in this execution, which in my opinion is due to the position of the lapel notch. Please have a look at the photo below and compare it to the original image. I have slimmed the sleeves, tapered the body, raised the lapel notch, increased the button stance and added my beloved roped shoulder on the left half of the picture (the right half of the suit). The right half has been left unchanged for comparison. Or maybe because I am too lazy.

Are you saying you did these alterations yourself?

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he meant Photoshop'd, because some of these alterations would be pretty impossible (like changing the lapel/gorge height).

Spurious

Reaction score

We have increased shipping charge from $15 to $25 for all Europe orders. This is a flat fee. This will include all duties and fees.

Does Europe mean EU or entirety of Europe (i.e. including Switzerland and Norway for that matter)?
Awesome if it would mean the latter.

Xtra

Reaction score
Does Europe mean EU or entirety of Europe (i.e. including Switzerland and Norway for that matter)?
Awesome if it would mean the latter.

+1, also interested in this as I live in Norway, which is outside the EU but inside the EEA (European Economic Area).

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First order. Fit taken for the pants were suit pants, but ordered a cheap cotton one to try out. The shirt was a rather slim fitting one. Does anyone have some advice on what to change to improve both?

I don't like the excess fabric around/under the buttocks as well as what can be seen on the picture from the front between the top part of my thighs. There's also some between the waist and the buttocks.

As for the shirt, some excess fabric between the shoulder and chest, and shoulder and back. Seems to be a lot of excess fabric on the back.

Appreciate any advice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads