• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, two things

1. I have been a happy customer since I started ordering but man this soft blue herringbone shirt is fantastic. Nailed the fit, and this material is awesome especially for the price, having a stylegasm trying it on. Anyone who doesn't have this in their wardrobe needs to be sent to the vogue forums or something.

2. I think the person who is in charge of the collar stays might need a vacation...instead of the nice black collar stay holders I got a whole bunch of assorted ones just thrown in. Now Im not complaining - the more collar stays the merrier - but it came across as frustrated and im just thinking her or she could do with an afternoon off or something :p

Thank you for the feedback. Will have that addressed.

Which year? :)

I really like the discussions on delivery timelines.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm, not the best pics... Denim:

o6o09WT.jpg

C4T9HBQ.jpg

ammanati

Reaction score
So, not sure if I am just having bad luck or if this is a problem with the production of luxire shirts. I finally got a shirt to work out for me, once I saw that it was good to go I ordered up 3 more shirts with the only change being a very small tweek to the collar. I got the shirts in today was all excited, put one and notice the fit of the shirt was not the same. It is pulling over the yolk of the shirt and I feel some movement restriction when I try and raise my arms above 90 degrees.

Here is a picture of the problem, I am a bit disappointed because this was not there on the last shirt that I ordered and this is an issue on all 3 of the shirts I got today.

Table21,
I got the same issue. It happens to all my shirts and I haven't solved the issue yet. It would be good to mention it to Luxire and ask them to adjust the pattern

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, not sure if I am just having bad luck or if this is a problem with the production of luxire shirts. I finally got a shirt to work out for me, once I saw that it was good to go I ordered up 3 more shirts with the only change being a very small tweek to the collar. I got the shirts in today was all excited, put one and notice the fit of the shirt was not the same. It is pulling over the yolk of the shirt and I feel some movement restriction when I try and raise my arms above 90 degrees. Here is a picture of the problem, I am a bit disappointed because this was not there on the last shirt that I ordered and this is an issue on all 3 of the shirts I got today.
I suggest taking a look at the size of the armhole while you're at it, it looks like it's a bit too small to me, which can make things very uncomfortable.

Turner

Reaction score
So, not sure if I am just having bad luck or if this is a problem with the production of luxire shirts. I finally got a shirt to work out for me, once I saw that it was good to go I ordered up 3 more shirts with the only change being a very small tweek to the collar. I got the shirts in today was all excited, put one and notice the fit of the shirt was not the same. It is pulling over the yolk of the shirt and I feel some movement restriction when I try and raise my arms above 90 degrees.

Here is a picture of the problem, I am a bit disappointed because this was not there on the last shirt that I ordered and this is an issue on all 3 of the shirts I got today.

Looks like the armhole is too tight. The right armhole of the last two shirts was made a 3/4" smaller than ordered, very uncomfortable if your armhole is already on the tight side.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which fabrics, aj_d? And can you take better pics? :)

Last edited:

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of the cheapest blue fabrics, I randomly chose two.

1x Easy-to-Iron Blue Chambray
1x Pale Blue Poplin 2/100

I have already opened the shirts so pictures won't be possible. It seems that the picture has been resized while uploading from my iPad

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Even on your iPad, you can edit the picture size before posting. Note the numbers next to the words "width" and "height"...

My shirts are here. Nailed the fit in the first attempt. Very pleased with the whole experience

Last edited:

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sent this pic to them by PM. They said

"The shirt in the image seems to have 3.5" points and 1.75" band height. The shave is similar to our Italian, except a little more tie space".

I order 3.5" points and 1.5" band height since I feel uncomfortable in a high band height.

Last edited:

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, aj_d--those are some great looking collars. Thinking I may try their Italian collar based on that.

table21

Reaction score
Looks like the armhole is too tight. The right armhole of the last two shirts was made a 3/4" smaller than ordered, very uncomfortable if your armhole is already on the tight side.

Ya, I just checked that and it seems to be the case for me as well. The armhole on my last shirt ordered was 10" and measures out to 10". On the new shirts I got they were ordered as a 10" but measure out to being 9.25". I think that explains why its uncomfortable to lift my arms in these shirts above 90 degrees, not sure if that would cause the yolk of the shirt to pull, or if that is another issue.

What is the process for sending a complaint with luxire? Is there a person I should be talking to?

Turner

Reaction score
Ya, I just checked that and it seems to be the case for me as well. The armhole on my last shirt ordered was 10" and measures out to 10". On the new shirts I got they were ordered as a 10" but measure out to being 9.25". I think that explains why its uncomfortable to lift my arms in these shirts above 90 degrees, not sure if that would cause the yolk of the shirt to pull, or if that is another issue.

What is the process for sending a complaint with luxire? Is there a person I should be talking to?
You can try to email Theresa via [email protected], but I it is often a hit or miss. I didn't get a reply on that particular topic since ten days and in the end I'll accept it begrudgingly because I don't want to waste my energy with something like a shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads