• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just put in measurements.
They did mention that in the thread a few pages back, that the pants are taking a little longer and they're working on improving the time.

My pants are over a month (and a half) and as soon as I brought the issue up with Theresa, she immediately escalated it.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

maicern

Reaction score

Rankiz

Reaction score
Some time ago someone requested some pictures of my Boggi quilted jacket, so here they are. I have not seen anything like this quilted jacket before, because it's very thin and light, so it's actually a jacket you could use in the middle of the summer. That would you never be able to do with a Barbour one.

Last edited:

ammanati

Reaction score

Monaco

Reaction score
I placed an order for a shirt on Friday May 3 at 3PM, what are the chances I will receive this shipment on or before 5/15?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My experience: I let Luxire know that I needed a formal shirt for a specific event and asked beforehand about the timing of ordering and delivery. I received the shirt one day earlier than promised.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
To be fair, I received a shirt within 10 days from Luxire back in December.

I don't know how their shipping times have been lately but if they got on my order anytime between Friday and Monday, maybe there is hope.

I ordered a couple of shirts on April 18th and they were "shipped" on April 29th and have still not arrived (May 6th).

ETA: According to FedEx tracking, the parcel is still in Bangalore as of May 5th.

Last edited:

lachyzee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I placed an order for a shirt on Friday May 3 at 3PM, what are the chances I will receive this shipment on or before 5/15?

I'm not having a go at you, but surely this kind of question would be best posed to Theresa by email/phone...maybe you can pay a rush fee or something.

Last edited:

Monaco

Reaction score

I'm not having a go at you, but surely this kind of question would be best posed to Theresa by email/phone...maybe you can pay a rush fee or something.

I did send an email before I posted this, Luxire does not have a number posted on their 'contact page'.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sent in a shirt of mine at mid march to have some changes made to the sleeves of my existing Luxire pattern.
The shirt was received at the end of march.
I expected the shirts to be finished and shipped back to me at the end of april in worst case from my experience with two previous orders.
As time passed and I heard nothing from them, I emailed Theresa repeatedly and told her that I had a special event lined uo and needed the shirts till the 13th at the latest.
She knows both my previous orders took some additional days to arrive at my house because of customs.
The shirts have not yet shipped and I have not heard anything from Theresa for over a week.....

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads