• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
There is zero change in the way Luxire operates or the team handing your orders. Unchanged in the last 12 years.

We have seen mails slow down in the past, we have seen deliveries slow down in the past, but, we always set things right again.
This time, the maternity leave of a key team member slowed down mail responses. We have not been able to train/hire additional resources as it is a difficult skill combination.

Production and 3-day shipping are back on track, except for orders that are delayed in emails/communication.
Thanks for the reply. Honestly, I was scared I was going to be the guy who works late and shows up to the party after its over, but there is enough booze debris left to see it was a good party, haha.

I'm really fed up with the RTW brands I've been using for pants, shirts and suits and so I'm looking forward to getting my got down with Luxire!!

MrFingers

Reaction score
@luxire @LuxireStudio

Hey guys, are you not able to source vbc/drapers 4 ply cloth? I see there are a few colors on the website but I assume this means you should be able to source the other cloths from vbc as well if one inquired about them no? I’m looking to get a few trousers made

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Honestly, I was scared I was going to be the guy who works late and shows up to the party after its over, but there is enough booze debris left to see it was a good party, haha.

I'm really fed up with the RTW brands I've been using for pants, shirts and suits and so I'm looking forward to getting my got down with Luxire!!
It is ok.
We all love conspiracy theories :)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It still shows the Fade Wash option as: "Fade wash - Currently unavailable" when you select it. What is the best way to request this shirt with the fade wash option?
It is available now.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Palisander

Reaction score
@luxire
Since you have fade wash available again, are you currently stocking up of any denim for jeans? I haven't seen any raw indigo (100% cotton) in a while.

Been communicating with https://www.ksdenim.com/ who seem to have a lot of fabrics available. Is that something you'd source?

Seaminglyso

Reaction score
Just want to drop a note to those who might be concerned with the recent slow down on email comms and wondering if the QC is there. I made a mistake in my measurements for a pair of pants, and for a shirt, and in both cases Luxire's team caught it. I am super grateful to the team, especially because I know that at times like these they are doubtlessly getting bombarded by emails with varying degrees of (in)civility, and yet they took their time to look over my order and make sure that it makes sense and I will get the results that I'm hoping for. That is really impressive. So, gents, @luxire still has it!

dynemacron

Reaction score
Got my third jacket. I guess third time is the charm.

Turn around was a longer than the last time -- but still very acceptable -- although with this heat the super heavy weight linen may no longer be wearable for the summer (or rather it never was). In hindsight, half lined probably would have been a better option than quarter lined for this fabric (since cupro is lighter).

I think its time for me to start divesting a bunch of my older Isaia jackets...

Attachments

• PXL_20230727_030021473.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    PXL_20230727_030021473.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 216
  • PXL_20230727_030030396.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    PXL_20230727_030030396.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 277
  • PXL_20230727_030051594.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    PXL_20230727_030051594.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Sam L

Reaction score
There are a few MOP options for shirt buttons. Out of the options with no additional cost, which ones are considered the best?

Reaction score
Ive made two orders for pants so far with Luxire as well as a shirt. I am very happy with the material and quality on all three items. I am concerned both of my pants are too short. Would anyone mind taking a look at the pics I have linked and give me your honest opinions on the length please? I want to start replacing items in my wardrobe but I notice I am not going to my Luxire items because of the pant lengths. Thank you for any feedback.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Ive made two orders for pants so far with Luxire as well as a shirt. I am very happy with the material and quality on all three items. I am concerned both of my pants are too short. Would anyone mind taking a look at the pics I have linked and give me your honest opinions on the length please? I want to start replacing items in my wardrobe but I notice I am not going to my Luxire items because of the pant lengths. Thank you for any feedback.

I guess it is just an aesthetic choice. With narrower leg opening I would opt for shorter inseam and with larger leg opening I would opt for a slight break.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_scottyo