• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

ThomasDM

Reaction score
I want to give @luxire a first try as soon as the EU entity arrives. With the new entity, will measurement samples still have to be sent to India? In general, how would one go about discussing sizing and fit? Should you place the order first?

On another note, do you have any fabrics available in giro inglese weave?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I want to give @luxire a first try as soon as the EU entity arrives. With the new entity, will measurement samples still have to be sent to India? In general, how would one go about discussing sizing and fit? Should you place the order first?

On another note, do you have any fabrics available in giro inglese weave?
1. Currently, measurement samples will need to be sent to India. As per current plan, July onwards, you can ship them to Munich
2. We prefer refining fit after we have a pattern of yours at hand and discussing fit through a Luxire garment.
This allows us to understand the exact change that needs to be done to achieve your fit goal.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kuroki Indigo Chambray

1615544624463.png

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kuroki Indigo Chambray

That looks cool - although initially I thought it was handloom indigo khadi, which would also be cool :bounce2:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Do you have access to any 100% tencel fabrics for summer/vacation type shirts?
At this moment, we have only one Tencel denim fabric for jeans.

Will need to check if we can source them for you.

nubirth

Reaction score
If you're dead set on very predictable delivery times, at some point you'll be disappointed with made to order. No matter the company.
Luxire reached out to me and took care of my worries. Thats excellent customer service.

Last edited:

WhereNext

Reaction score
Hi, @luxire! Just curious if you can put elbow patches on an existing jacket if one is sent in to you (and what cost may be)? One of my favorite flannel sportcoats (made by someone else quite a few years ago) may be getting to the point of needing them soon and was just starting to think about my options.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, @luxire! Just curious if you can put elbow patches on an existing jacket if one is sent in to you (and what cost may be)? One of my favorite flannel sportcoats (made by someone else quite a few years ago) may be getting to the point of needing them soon and was just starting to think about my options.
We do not generally modify garments not made by us. But, difficult to say no for such a simple request. Can be done, at no cost.

AmicusCuriae

Reaction score
Anyone have experience ordering both jeans and casual chinos? I have a few pairs of jeans, and was planning on having a pair of twill chinos made. Do you stick with the exact same measurements? Alter slightly to take the rigidity of jeans into account?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads