• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire My last order (split in two shipments) was shipped without any shipping information/confirmation apart from a text update directly from DHL. Is this a general change or a one off?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire My last order (split in two shipments) was shipped without any shipping information/confirmation apart from a text update directly from DHL. Is this a general change or a one off?
Is this not a good question to ask customer service over email?
If you are a regular customer and seeing a behavior that is a departure from what you see regularly, there can be many reasons for it. Write an email and find out.

🙄🙄

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this not a good question to ask customer service over email?
If you are a regular customer and seeing a behavior that is a departure from what you see regularly, there can be many reasons for it. Write an email and find out.

🙄🙄
Fair enough, no offence intended, just curious and I happened to be online here when I got the text, so 🤷‍♂️

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fair enough, no offence intended, just curious and I happened to be online here when I got the text, so 🤷‍♂️
No offense taken 😉

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire You aren’t going to bump 15% up to 20% on Monday are you? Because I’m about to splurge on $1000+ worth of stuff and will be mighty irritated if that comes down the pipeline eventually. :laugh:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire You aren’t going to bump 15% up to 20% on Monday are you? Because I’m about to splurge on $1000+ worth of stuff and will be mighty irritated if that comes down the pipeline eventually. :laugh:
Point noted!
The team is taking bets - whether we will be able to irritate you or not 🤞😉

Blastwice

Reaction score

Ohhh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is realizing the prices are also changing on the site from day to day.

brn2drive

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get their 15% off code to work? I received an error saying the code isn't valid for the items in my cart...but I don't know what would be excluded. Is that what you mean by whack-a-mole event?? lol

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No BF discounts on the .de site? Can't see that the prices are adjusted to reflect the prices on the .com site even with VAT/customs.
We are still working on it sadly. Do PM me what you would like to order. Will create you a personal offer.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are still working on it sadly. Do PM me what you would like to order. Will create you a personal offer.
giphy.gif

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanksgiving for our regular customers:

On Thanksgiving, we like to express our gratitude to our special customers.

If you are a special customer (some broad guidelines below), do place your order on our website. No coupons, no discounts needed. We will send you a gift card for 20% of your order value to be used for your next order/orders. Includes gift cards.

-You may be eligible if you have placed 4 or more orders for products in 2022.

Final decision on eligibility is made by our team. Feel free to PM me to check if you qualify.

JOLG

Reaction score
Is there still a list of order numbers available for specific shirt styles?

in particular, I am interested in different button-down collars, spread collars and especially also high tab collars.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pasin31217