• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe i've been very fortunate, but i've sold a lot here/ebay/grilled over the years and this is actually the first time something like this has happened. what's more upsetting is that the sf member asked to put it up on ebay, so i did it as a favor, not thinking twice about him using ebay as his return policy.

anyways if anyone is interested in valstar clint size small hmu. i will post once the return arrives...

Pics of “stains”

View attachment 1244064

View attachment 1244065
It's nice, but I already have my heart set on another Joe McCoys Roughout Type 3 after my shearling, so I'm out. That, and I'm at least a size too large for it. Nice jacket though.

wj94

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of or have a jacket from Pedrojas/PDcollection? I came across his jackets on etsy and they really look fantastic with a ton of different styles. I guess they used to sell on ebay and have a store in LA now, I found their profile which has almost 5000 positive feedback and lots of positive things to say about the jackets, but I've never seen them anywhere else. Their IG page (@pdcollection) and website has a lot of detailed/modeled pictures. The owner is going to send me some leather samples this week so I can check out the quality. Some of my favorites:

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's take a break from all the similar looking DR's and cafe/board racers.

IMG_20190925_164955.jpg
IMG_20190925_163003.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is that? Looks cool though I wish it wasn't as long

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is cool. Length is a feature. What’s he collar made from?

The shoulders are broad and seem structured which in combination with the length makes it almost feel like it's a size too big rather than looking like a longer jacket.

DeadBoy

Reaction score
That's awesome, I've been wanting to get one of those Incarnation mouton jackets for a while. The silver fur looks a lot nicer than some of the brown ones that are on Y! Japan right now.

Re: length, personally I don't mind a little extra insulation for my junk in wintertime.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the bbs j1

Screenshot_20190925-215718_Chrome.jpg

HalfwayBurnt

Reaction score
I love my CCP Scarstitch and other jackets of that ilk - the cutting and construction is amazing, and the materials are truly special, but truth be told, I wear, in no particular order, my Joe McCoys unlined roughout Type 3 (which is great to layer with, and you can wear it indoors easily, if you you just take off your vest), my Schott x 3Sixteen Roughout collaboration, and an Aero 30s half belt. Those are just so tough, with all the details practical, and with that translate into any number of styles.

I'm expecting my own 30's Half Belt from Aero within the next two weeks as well - very excited.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm expecting my own 30's Half Belt from Aero within the next two weeks as well - very excited.
They are so great. I really like the shape on me. Mine is my heaviest jacket though. It is a 4 ounce leather an weighs in at just under 10 lbs. When I wear this, especially to fashion events, I feel like my jacket could bury any other leather jacket walking around.

HalfwayBurnt

Reaction score
They are so great. I really like the shape on me. Mine is my heaviest jacket though. It is a 4 ounce leather an weighs in at just under 10 lbs. When I wear this, especially to fashion events, I feel like my jacket could bury any other leather jacket walking around.

It's my first jacket in horsehide, as well as my first piece from Aero, so I'm pretty giddy waiting for it to land. I went ahead with their "Premier" cut, so I'm quite interested to see how the fit will compare to their conventional cuts. Can't wait for it to cool down in NYC a bit...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads