• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bing75

Reaction score
Not bought a leather in ages but just ordered this from RL
s7-1378883_lifestyle

Any comments on this bad boy?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thats an eye of the beholder thing.

Re leathers, i dont have a single thing i am interested in. I was interested in the FCL that @Understatesman ripped but then i tried it on and wasn't feeling it, preferred my IH moto.

I got older man and i notice that i always dress differently from the average guy anyways I know i do it for me and no one else. I stopped posting pics here cuz i frankly dont care for the opinions and trust myself more. Having said that i'd say the people that are posting things you find boring probably dont care either. From your perspective yea you see boring fits, but what can you do, just move on or contribute the cool fits yourself. But, i think you are past that too my man.
i'm not. it's no wonder people don't get laid when they are wearing kramer's seinfeld wardrobe for 4x the price.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone ended up buying this and can give some thoughts on how it worked out? Have a chance to buy this in size M for a great price, but haven't worn Schott before. I'm 5'11, 165lbs and a size 46/48/M in most jackets/tops. Thanks!
schott is always a good value for the money IMO

js0930

Reaction score
Any comments on this bad boy?

If you want that aged G-1 look, I’d buy the 100 Mission or Avenger Jacket from Cockpit. Both slim fitting, aged jackets like that one, half the price and no patches (I just doubt you’ll like the patches longterm).

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone recommending Italian artisanal brands in 2021 and talking about getting laid. Did I time travel? Are we gonna start talking about brutalism and Berlin’s techno scene? Where is Faust? I don’t want to have to look like a dark cyber elf anymore please.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone recommending Italian artisanal brands in 2021 and talking about getting laid. Did I time travel? Are we gonna start talking about brutalism and Berlin’s techno scene? Where is Faust? I don’t want to have to look like a dark cyber elf anymore please.
ok cool so pay 400 for authentic button ups that look like marshall's rack purchases

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes all rick all the time

For realz? I thought you kinda changed things up from that. Fair enough, i was never into 1 designer all the time but i do dress a certain way i like so to each their own. Post some fits man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics