• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

just scored some nice chairs

Arthur PE

Reaction score
lightly modded BMW 2002, the sports sedan that started it all (imho)
the car would run with the 911's of its era (especially the Ti and Tii versions, and there was a rare turbo model too)
this car kind of started the german tuning industry, a company called Alpina (used to make typewriters), and they are still around, started mid 60's, and now make a B7 for BMW

I was considering some Bertoia wire chairs, but I'm glad I came across the Eames, the wire chairs were not very comfortable, even with the pad, but these eames are very comfortable, a very nice fit with a bit of give/flex

1974BMW2002_1.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur PE

Reaction score
that's not mine, but very close...
mine was a bit lower, and no fender flairs, but same color and spoilers, and I left the US 'baby buggy' bumpers on also
wheels were campagnolo like below
long gone, got rid of it in the late 80's, put 80k miles on it in 7 years
I have some pics of mine (actually slides) can't upload them
car only weighed 2200 lbs or so

found some slides, I need a convertor (is a slide reader to jpeg device made? usb into a computer)
saw one that had some wheels I forgt about, 15" BBS type mesh color coded to the body, those didn't last long on Alaskan roads, lol

wheels
inkaLF.jpg

oof. that 2002 is bad ass, one of the best i've seen. do you still have it?

Last edited:

mayborne

Reaction score

power washed and degreased, they look new

not going ito the formal dining room, but an off kitchen table area

looking for this type of feel, not as cluttered, home was built by a local architect for himself in the mid 60's, perfect fit
one_kings_lane_kitchens_modern_dining_tulip_chairs
i really like this. anymore pics you can share?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads