• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with everyone’s sentiments but let’s not act like they have to give everyone price adjustments if they give it to someone else with their own discretion.

I just think they can give an exception to someone who has been an OG customer of the brand that just spent over a grand on a piece.

It’s all good man. Not going to lie It would be nice to see an adjustment or even a credit but I knew the risk and at the end of the day I’m just glad I have a grail that I’ve wanted since it’s introduction.

Thb97

Reaction score
The tan bogota ii I have with riri is made in USA, not sure about ykk version, but I'd guess the same.
Same too, the bone version we got are made in the us, but not sure about the ykk bogota now since nicasio bogota are made in china. And now they are not using cupro lining anymore, smh.

quickstruck

Reaction score
So in terms of sizing...

JE Rider: size up 1
Blackmeans Riders: go TTS (as with other JE outerwear)

- is this an accurate assessment? At least generally speaking

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m glad I saw the flash sale late because I would’ve bought another blackmeans. That Yuji is sick.

jcecco

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a large black ALD hoodie from this season let me know. Give it to you for what I paid, 30% off retail.

Andre617

Reaction score
the yuji rider is tempting

do you guys think i'd have a tough time selling it (for what i paid for it, ofc) if it ended up not working out?
Realistically, you probably would. Secondary market for JE and Blackmeans riders are significantly less than retail on Grailed.

quickstruck

Reaction score
So when it comes to flash sales, the no-price-corrections policy goes both ways, correct? For example, for those that bought the Cast 1s at full price with code JE30, if they were to return them, they'd get ~$210 in store credit correct? Regardless of the fact that the Cast 1s went on flash sale today?

Yoshi

Reaction score
So when it comes to flash sales, the no-price-corrections policy goes both ways, correct? For example, for those that bought the Cast 1s at full price with code JE30, if they were to return them, they'd get ~$210 in store credit correct? Regardless of the fact that the Cast 1s went on flash sale today?
Yes, of course.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you return, you’ll get back whatever you paid for in store credit. It’d make zero sense to give you less, I would be irate cause it’s like $60.

OnTheMoon

Reaction score
Checked the further markdowns section after forgetting about it for a couple days and it looks like they only marked things down once this sale but I’m pretty sure they reduced prices at least twice the last couple Black Fridays.

I could be remembering things wrong though

Yoshi

Reaction score
These are kinda ugly, but someone should buy these for ***** and giggles.

All 3 colorways are $54. Would be great if you break your foot and need a matching cast.

isculpt

Reaction score
So in terms of sizing...

JE Rider: size up 1
Blackmeans Riders: go TTS (as with other JE outerwear)

- is this an accurate assessment? At least generally speaking
Yes, unless you are really skinny/slim, then go tts on the regular rider. Also depends if you want to layer hoodies/sweatshirts undermeath, then i’d size up on the blackmeans as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads