• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hrachh

Reaction score
I know the JE Replica x Cat sweatpants say they are replica, but aren't they actually la sweatpants. Replica sweatpants aren't cuffed at the bottom like that. Replica is more like ebisu/escobar at the bottom. @MIKE_JE

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Hanoi’s in from Grailed, went down to a 29 and I could just button them up. I ******* love this wash and the distressing. May honestly be my favorite JE piece yet, alongside the Plumas of course since they're the same wash minus the major distressing

6DFAC4EA-5E19-4FA7-B0AF-F39E79A6D190.jpeg

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is great info, just grabbed one black & one navy. I hope they are longer than the JE raglan crews, can't FW those

What do you want to know? - fits TTS, size up one if planning to layer over heavy sweaters/hoodies. Not too cropped, great quality. I bought my last year, considering the quality has not dropped since, they are A+ especially at 30% off. Definitely recommend
You will love them. I have the same issue with most JE crews. The body length is too cropped and they look awkward on me because of my height. The @UNIFORMLA crews are perfect. Wear them multiple times per week.

The @UNIFORMLA Crew Neck Sweaters are definitely longer than JE ones, they're awesome and my I wear them more than my JE ones. So good I had to pickup a sand colorway.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Hanoi’s in from Grailed, went down to a 29 and I could just button them up. I ******* love this wash and the distressing. May honestly be my favorite JE piece yet, alongside the Plumas of course since they're the same wash minus the major distressing

View attachment 1290103

what's your height/weight again?

malcolmbw

Reaction score
@MIKEJE are the Herringbone cargos heavier weight than the normal cotton ones? Based on the pics they look a bit more structured

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1290103
Imo the Pants are too light for black suede. I’d try a cigaro/ochre/tan boot

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Kinda random but anyone know what happened to the totes on the site? I was eyeing picking one up during the sale but they’ve been gone since like Wednesday. Assuming they might be part of one of the flash sales? Not thinking they would have sold out?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads