• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

papillo

Reaction score
FAWK.....I just bought this from here a few days ago for quite a bit more. Really wish I didnt see this Haha.

Can't comment on sizing as it arrives in a couple of days but I'm generally between medium and large for JE. I went with a large (same as my thumper llls).

Did you use a credit card? If so, see if your CC has price protection as a benefit. You may be able to get the difference.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you use a credit card? If so, see if your CC has price protection as a benefit. You may be able to get the difference.

Naw I used PayPal and it was purchased from someone on this forum. All good though - I just received notice that it's been delivered so looking forward to picking it up tonight.

ejay1

Reaction score
1.jpg
2.jpg

htrannn

Reaction score
Slept on that Blackmeans Stadium yesterday, kinda regret it kinda don't. I was debating back and forth because I think I personally prefer the Wool Stadium.

Anyone else have an opinion they want to share on the matter? Or a Wool Stadium new in size 4? :laugh:

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slept on that Blackmeans Stadium yesterday, kinda regret it kinda don't. I was debating back and forth because I think I personally prefer the Wool Stadium.

Anyone else have an opinion they want to share on the matter? Or a Wool Stadium new in size 4? :laugh:

The BM Jacket looks cool, but honestly that distressed material looks like it'll be a nightmare to take care of and I don't have confidence it will hold up. I could be wrong, but my $.02. Instead, I have the SLP Teddy and the original BM JE Varsity thats all leather...both look nearly new, and I've worn them a ton.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm interesting. I'm really light on all my clothes so hopefully it holds up fine.

I wasn't planning to take care if it. What do other folks do with the BM Yuji? Maybe just a Saphir spray?

Deceive

Reaction score

Having the same feelings.. I really love my Wool Stadium though so I'm just going to appreciate the fact that I still have $500 in my account!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE how does this compare to the OS cropped?

I would say the fit is slightly more relaxed than the Raglan, but not as oversized as OS Cropped. Already have mine on despite it being 80 degrees in LA lol. I'm a medium in the Raglan and a medium in the Beach Hoodie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads