• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

funkyprez

Reaction score
Liked:
Looser, not too cropped denim
Utility vests in black or olive
Black western shirt w piping
Brown Shearling thumper (prob blackmeans)
All-white sail pullover (women’s)
Black marled hoodie
Navy dyed hoodie
Gold Lebrons (I was iffy on the black/white, but loveee the gold)

Last edited:

papillo

Reaction score
Whoever the main DJ was that was pretty much going from after the show until the performances was killing it !

Also think my sister was the main reason we got seats. Big props to her Jacket

Yea that DJ was pretty good. Who was the other performer other than Gunna? Great show and well executed by JE. Everything, from the lighting, sound system, drinks food etc was top notch. I didn't get to sit but didn't care lol. I got to meet the John, and he comes off as a really down to earth guy. You could see he was having a blast dancing around and interacting with everyone who came up to him. There were quite a few celebs there, I recognized Victor Cruz, Jimmy Butler, Karruche Tran, and some other dude with pink dread.

It was a dark for the most part , so a bit difficult to take clear pics. Here are a few, but warning, they are gonna be blurry and wont help show details on the clothing as the models were walking pretty fast and the phone camera had problems focusing in time. I also spent more time focusing on how they looked and were styled. My favorite from what I recall was the plaid brown and black jacket. I liked a few of their loose bunched leather pants and tops (reminded me a bit of Rick Owens) but I'm not sure how practical they would as it would be a lot of leather for most people, (I personally have no issues wearing leather top and bottom as you can see below) some were bordering on the trash bag line.

Blurry vid:

Pics

xlHVdTu.jpg
4RLO7RQ.jpg
uo2aiu1.jpg
Mgha5p2.jpg

That brown plaid jacket is def gonna be copped.

XMkwEkb.jpg

3PphurD.jpg

MpWtYYm.jpg

Too bad it was cold as fuk outside. I had to switch up and grab the thickest sweater I had to survive the cold. Awesome night. Thanks again to Mike_JE and JE for the opportunity.

Last edited:

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoever the main DJ was that was pretty much going from after the show until the performances was killing it !

Also think my sister was the main reason we got seats. Big props to her Jacket
What was her jacket? Wonder if I saw you guys. But yeah that first DJ was unreal, all kinds of bangers

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you show evidence to support this?
There’s a reason a lot of denim companies make varying inseam lengths, one size does not fit all.

If companies stick to one inseam they generally pick 34-36 knowing that people will get the hemmed to the proper size. If you don’t understand this, then I don’t know what to say.

I’ve had pairs shortened by even just a 1/2 - 1 inch and it makes a huge difference

chris_rosario

Reaction score
34C3C28D-AFBD-4A48-B19B-F134F7639B20.jpeg Show and the after party was really dope, me and my wife wound up getting to sit also. Got to meet John and he was super cool. I thought the collection was really good, definitely his best women’s collection yet. What I really liked about the men’s is that there’s a lot of new styles. After following the brand for a bunch of years I have just about all the basics I need. This season looks like it has some pretty cool stand out pieces that are different from what we’ve seen in the past. I’ll post some more pics later as I go through them.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@chris_rosario @jstrath406 @leclutchjames @papillo 100% what these 4 guys said re the show. What a great night. JE never puts out anything half-ass. The studio set-up was just insane, videos/pics won't do it justice, show and post-show was phenomenal!

Big-ups to @MIKE_JE and the team for letting us in on this experience.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow guys looked like a great time! Got my rios in... they are awesome. Loving the fit and the two front zips. It’s a nice refresher from the escos. I don’t think they are the be all end all, but if you don’t have a black JE sweat then they are worth the pick up

I’ll get some pics up this week

Last edited:

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow guys looked like a great time! Got my ebisus in... they are awesome. Loving the fit and the two front zips. It’s a nice refresher from the escos. I don’t think they are the be all end all, but if you don’t have a black JE sweat then they are worth the pick up

I’ll get some pics up this week

Rio*

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads