• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iamfudge

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We selected the raffle winners this morning at random. All 5 winning entries have already been notified directly via PM. We look forward to seeing you and your +1 at the show!

We will be streaming the show on our site and IG live this Saturday 2/9 at 8PM EST. Stay tuned for more details!

bummer, didn't get selected, but congrats to those that did! will be streaming on Sat

shaidripp

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We selected the raffle winners this morning at random. All 5 winning entries have already been notified directly via PM. We look forward to seeing you and your +1 at the show!

We will be streaming the show on our site and IG live this Saturday 2/9 at 8PM EST. Stay tuned for more details!
Damn wish i was in NY.. finna be dope!

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Clash Black in, but they are going back. The wash is awesome, I love the more subtle and unique distressing done to these, the fit is good, but I just can’t look past the big circle patch on the thigh. It’s all I can see when I have these on. I’m like Austin Powers with the mole guy. I don’t know why they got fixated on these circular patches for a while, but hopefully they got it out of their system.
A327A828-3CA4-41F6-A9F5-39279199A5D7.jpeg

3B104FE8-E223-4174-ADFD-9B9DB54FE459.jpeg
109CA4DE-8E51-4E08-8EDA-688AF9150BDC.jpeg
277F4EF0-1C31-46AC-A8B2-C432501EEEFD.jpeg

[\SPOILER]

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Clash Black in, but they are going back. The wash is awesome, I love the more subtle and unique distressing done to these, the fit is good, but I just can’t look past the big circle patch on the thigh. It’s all I can see when I have these on. I’m like Austin Powers with the mole guy. I don’t know why they got fixated on these circular patches for a while, but hopefully they got it out of their system.
View attachment 1121595

If the circle's and square's weren't there these would've been great.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1121595
Nice you got the Skel toes, how do you like them, and how did you size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads