• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the boarder LS tee in today. It’s a nice shirt with a throwback vibe. Color is an off white with red/brown stripes so def nice for fall. I stayed tts small and fits as intended.

AEFBE7EE-B147-4980-98F7-12477FE98C39.jpeg

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Man all this JE Icon talk but all I really want are the OG Vandal or the all white nubuck highs. Does anyone know where I can cop the nubuck highs or the Sail JE vandals these days? Any information would be appreciated - thx!

ASpec818

Reaction score
Would someone be good enough to explain the main differences between the Ebisu and Escobar sweats? Maybe how they compare to tech fleece? Any info is appreciated! (sizing help would be good too...I’m 5’8” with a 30 waist)

Thanks!
You should try on both if you can. I like the ebisus more because the Escobar’s didn’t have enough room in the seat area for me and they fit too tight. The ebisus were perfect as they were a little more roomy while still being fitted. It depends on your body.

ben10

Reaction score
Some quick pics of the new shorts and the labyrinth tee. The shorts feel almost like heavy cotton, a good material for shorts imo. They have substance but are still lighter than fog mesh or just don mesh shorts. The gold is very fall like, I think it pairs well with mustard and washed black.

The labyrinth is a lightweight tee. Almost feels like a dressy tee. Have to play around and see if I want to keep it.

View attachment 1019955

What washed black tee is that? has that vintage tee fit

g_wop

Reaction score
IMG_3968.JPG IMG_2657.JPG

Got my Kane 2 Muted and Plaster Jade border tee
I think they may have updated the kanes fit with slightly slimmer silhouette but still straight fit and i'm lovin it. denim quality is :bounce2:
I never realized how much I missed the feel of 100% cotton, haha.

Border tee is tooo sick. The fabric is unlike anything ive felt before. Coarse and kinda slubby, but still drapes nicely.

Also not pictured but I picked up the cord shorts, and like everyone else has been saying, the cord fabric es fuego. Dont sleep!

This season boutta be a problem for my wallet :uhoh:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1020896 View attachment 1020897

Got my Kane 2 Muted and Plaster Jade border tee
I think they may have updated the kanes fit with slightly slimmer silhouette but still straight fit and i'm lovin it. denim quality is :bounce2:
I never realized how much I missed the feel of 100% cotton, haha.

Border tee is tooo sick. The fabric is unlike anything ive felt before. Coarse and kinda slubby, but still drapes nicely.

Also not pictured but I picked up the cord shorts, and like everyone else has been saying, the cord fabric es fuego. Dont sleep!

This season boutta be a problem for my wallet :uhoh:
Did you go tts or sized down on the tee?

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Did anyone ever find a way to pull all of the fit pics or display them to look through somehow? I remember there was a discussion a while back but I couldnt find any resolution...thanks!!

Dan.

Reaction score
Man all this JE Icon talk but all I really want are the OG Vandal or the all white nubuck highs. Does anyone know where I can cop the nubuck highs or the Sail JE vandals these days? Any information would be appreciated - thx!

I have a pair of unworn sail vandals in a 9US if that’s any help?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollandrichard199