• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
So you have multiple in size 2? Or did I misinterpret? Either way I'd be interested in the sz 2, let me know

Sorry, I have one pair of size 2 board shorts that I will either keep, trade for a 3, sell, or send back to JE.

I also have the bowling shirt in Poppy in sizes 2 & 3 that I will either do the same with. Thanks!

flipsilk

Reaction score
Not sure about the poppy shirt. It's a fit unlike anything I've ever rocked and I'm worried my unfamiliarity will result in me not having the confidence to rock it (which at that price is definite a no-go).

The poppy shorts even at a L/3 are a tad tight. Does anyone know if that material will stretch? I just need a liiittle clearance. Probably not enough to justify a size up to XL/4.

Let me know if any of you are interesting in either the shirt or shorts

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
I bought the mountain hoodie in olive in size small hoping it would fit since it was 60% off, probably return it unless someone wants it, brand new

beans718

Reaction score
I may have the opposite problem to you, I've got the size 3 on their way but worried they might be too big (i wear 31's in cast 2 for reference). If that turns out to be the case, I'd be down to swap. I ordered them the morning they came out last week, so should be with me soon and Ill letcha know.
I am same size in denim as you and grabbed a 3 in previous board shorts. They fit, but are a little big even with the strings pulled completely tight. I have been curious about going down to a 2 but don't wanna risk it and not be able to return.

vaeMD

Reaction score
really digging the lithiums
washed clay crew

1.jpg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m a 32/33 in denim and picked up a 3 in Poppy shorts. They feel great when standing but definitely snug when sitting.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the poppy shirt. It's a fit unlike anything I've ever rocked and I'm worried my unfamiliarity will result in me not having the confidence to rock it (which at that price is definite a no-go).

The poppy shorts even at a L/3 are a tad tight. Does anyone know if that material will stretch? I just need a liiittle clearance. Probably not enough to justify a size up to XL/4.

Let me know if any of you are interesting in either the shirt or shorts
Post fit pic of the poppy shirt my dude

turbospartan

Reaction score
Just got my Meguros from Saks. Size 30 fits well, actually looser than I thought since I had to go to a 31 in the Rag Bone fit 1s.

I also have a pair of 31s that are scheduled to arrive tomorrow from Saks. Any way to cancel / return that pair without paying the $9.95 return shipping fee (I thought it was free returns, but only in store - unless Saks 5th Ave will take returns?)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads