• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally opened my Mr Porter packages. Hoping the nimbus stretches a bit, kind of hard to get on. Buttons take a while too although that’s probably because it’s new. Does the crew look too oversized?

View attachment 984818
The nimbus will stretch. Had that same issue. Walk around the house with them on. They will loosen up.

rs1398

Reaction score
Hate to say it but JE is trying to do too much. They put so much attention into the unveiling of the "icon" lebron shoe and hinting/hyping up the clothing collection coming in August. The problem is that it already dropped on Mr. P (Uk) over a month ago. This Natural Decay collection has been available for atleast two weeks now. To me it just seems sloppy and poorly executed.

afionas05

Reaction score
Damn this is one of the best fits I have seen je wear in a long time. That washed tee looks on point, green overshirt is pretty sweet minus all the paint and that denim and those monarchs are really growing on me. Also if anyone knows what shades those are please let me know

3ECEFD1B-4634-44FB-AA0A-B9F5F62FDF69.png

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
JE+ just trying to reach that cult status of FoG, I'm starting to notice with even the Fifth collection, they are sitting on shelves and even when they are discounted 50% nobody is really buying. Wondering if the trend of waiting for deep cut in sales are a thing now.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prices are just plain stupid. FoG is asking for the general population to buy an $800 terry hoodie.

I got hooked up with/found great prices on several pieces this season and sure they’re cool. But I would be out of my mind if I spent retail on that. FFS, Amiri has $450 tees. What in the world...tees barely justifiable at 70% off.

sogood

Reaction score
That is a terrible outfit. Dude looks homeless, and not in a cool way.

All the paint splatter is a little over the top, but it’s in zero way any worse than a lot of the JE fits posted in here.

John has his own style and it works well for him more often than not, IMO.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the paint splatter is a little over the top, but it’s in zero way any worse than a lot of the JE fits posted in here.

John has his own style and it works well for him more often than not, IMO.
You could never catch me wearing any of those pieces other than the tee shirt under

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn this is one of the best fits I have seen je wear in a long time. That washed tee looks on point, green overshirt is pretty sweet minus all the paint and that denim and those monarchs are really growing on me. Also if anyone knows what shades those are please let me know

View attachment 984944
Jacket/overshirt would be better if it was a consistent color, the two different fabrics for the left vs the right is too jarring. And the denim is too short... ankle length or slightly lower would be great but this is like mid calf. And the white tube socks... don’t get me started.

Terrypercs

Reaction score
I need some advice guys.

Today I got my obsidian thumper package from JE but in a completely destroyed plastic bag. It looks like somebody opened it up up and tried to see what was in it , then retape it. As you can see there’s a mark on the collar where the JE baggie was ripped open. Should I reach out to customer service for a refund, I’m not sure what I should do.
0F4812A2-2CE2-40F0-9CC2-1DCAB0BA6B8D.jpeg
C956F721-C996-41DA-989D-4CF8246504E7.jpeg
EEA67C6E-029E-4538-A098-429783434826.jpeg
60753CE3-59E7-4E19-9CC8-C7DEA86F5A43.jpeg
8DA69CFB-E217-4C8B-9F47-32FA4F0B95F2.jpeg

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need some advice guys.

Today I got my obsidian thumper package from JE but in a completely destroyed plastic bag. It looks like somebody opened it up up and tried to see what was in it , then retape it. As you can see there’s a mark on the collar where the JE baggie was ripped open. Should I reach out to customer service for a refund, I’m not sure what I should do. View attachment 985042 View attachment 985043 View attachment 985044 View attachment 985045 View attachment 985046

I’ve actually had a package like this arrive one time and I contacted CS immediately with pics to inform them as feedback. It was obviously something they were not aware of so they sent me a return label. The product I ordered was fine except the tags were pulled on enough to where it cause a hole around the JE shirt tag so ended up returning it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads