• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any other sites having a sale on JE? Looking for black or grey Escobar joggers and dual zip hoodie (black). Thanks

Terrypercs

Reaction score
Skittles are completely gone from Kith.. what happened last night? Everything was sold out on Mr porter and Kith apparently in a matter of 6 hours

Last edited:

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weird how JE never officially released the sunglasses through their site. I’m considering picking them up on Mr. P on such a deep discount

I’m kind of tempted by them at 50% as well, but the total lack of info isn’t helping.

I’ve searched and can’t find anything on the lens/bridge/temple sizing at all.

I pulled the trigger on them last night. Best images I could find were from the Spring lookbook, but yeah, there was hardly any information about them at all. Figured MIJ shades were worth a shot at that price, especially since they are easy to return.

sogood

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on them last night. Best images I could find were from the Spring lookbook, but yeah, there was hardly any information about them at all. Figured MIJ shades were worth a shot at that price, especially since they are easy to return.

Please let us know what you think/post pics when you get them in. I’m curious if the measurements are listed on the arm like every other pair of glasses out there.

That seems to be a major flaw with glasses on Mr P in general — no size info. Although that’s probably not a huge issue for better known brands since you could just check other websites.

i hate when ppl buy **** on sale then post it straight to grailed lol.

No kidding, you can tell some people are already posting items from the Mr P sale.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
same just pulled the trigger on the glasses. wish they were polarized but for half off its worth trying out, because the return policy at MrP is the best. its hard to judge sunglasses without trying them on first

iam12andwatdoid

Reaction score
Impulse bought the nimbus when I realized I didn't necessarily have a go to darker blue pair of denim...with duties and everything shopping in Canada kind of sucks.

If anyone's after a 33 hit me up and I'll pass them on if they don't work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads