• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is springs the name of the denim?
Can you link me to it? Looks awesome :)

Also what about quality and fit of JE denim?
Only own their escobar sweatpants and their villain hoodies,
in Nudies I wear 32/32

Yes Springs is the name/wash for the denim. JE denim is def quality and one of the best fitting denim that I own. Depending on your preference usually size down one in JE but check the sizing charts. I don’t see them on JE website so you’ll need to look around. Might try End. Or ssense for starters. Also Grailed or the BS&T thread if another member is selling a pair.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flexed the cardigan and coat to work today.

3609F864-C94C-4A89-918F-9CA306F41C59.jpeg

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheOpOg

Reaction score
https://m.footaction.com/?uri=product&sku=H8518001&model=287657&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Triple Black and Triple Red Vandals up on footaction. Dont think they are JE as nothing indicates it. Just remember hypebeast saying they were coming but they are wrong all the time. @MIKE_JE not JE correct? Wouldn’t cop even if they were but might be good clarification for others.

https://hypebeast.com/2017/12/john-elliott-nikelab-vandal-high-tonal-black-white-red

If I remember correctly the only place it showed "John Elliott" was on the insole. I really hope JE had nothing to do with these. They just look like the normal Nike GR crap that they turnout everyday. I liked my Vandals at first but honestly I hardly wear them just because they are so uncomfortable and the build quality isn't great when you get up close. They'd be great if they put a little more padding on the bottom, smooth out the toe-box, and used higher quality suede.

BlueScreenofDeath

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the only place it showed "John Elliott" was on the insole. I really hope JE had nothing to do with these. They just look like the normal Nike GR crap that they turnout everyday. I liked my Vandals at first but honestly I hardly wear them just because they are so uncomfortable and the build quality isn't great when you get up close. They'd be great if they put a little more padding on the bottom, smooth out the toe-box, and used higher quality suede.
There are so many things wrong about your statement.
1) Not all Nike GRs are crap
2) If you want comfort, go wear an ultraboost. I highly doubt vandals were retro'd for the sake of being comfortable. That's like saying you'd wear Jordan retros for comfort..?
3) Build quality wasn't great on the vandals... Really?!

MaTtKs

Reaction score
Jet black. Need some light blues but not feeling the “dirty” look on those Springs as of now, or the faded print/spots on a couple of the newer pairs
Good pickup. Love the baked in wrinkles in the Jet Black/Obsidians. Check out the Coast wash if you can find a pair. Might be something closer to what you're looking for.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
Just got these in today on sale from Union. Seem to be some mixed feelings about distressing in this thread but I really love the details of these. I usually wear a 30-31 but size 30 has been perfect for me after a bit of stretching out with the JE denim I've purchased so far.

Regarding the Spring denim discussion, I'm selling a brand new 30 pair if anyone wants. I know I mentioned it once already, sorry for being repetitive.

Unknown-11.jpeg

Last edited:

victoorious

Reaction score
Is it worth $2,200?!?!

hahah **** iono man. its very nice..but im wearing it right now to see if it gets better, its very stiff

the last blackmeans rider is like butter, I guess cause of the distressing effect, it has to be stiff?

trying to decide if I want to keep or not.

I bought the stadium too but returned that one also. in person it just looked to fuzzy and furry, it looked like a carpet haha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads