• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're selling me on the OS sweats

Damn now I wish I copped some OS sweats too. I think because I was indecisive between the Esco, Ebisu and OS sweats, I ended up passing on them all lol. Which do you prefer?

They might as well be my uniform at this point bruh. They go with literally everything. Baggy enough to be comfy, but still slim enough not to look slouchy and make you look like a lazy bum. I love'em.

I have one pair of Escos. I wear them, and like them, but not as much as the raw edge or OS sweats. The OS are hands down my favorites cause the elastic band stays up even better if you like to scrunch them at the bottom like I do. I haven't perosnally tried the Ebisus, but I bought a pair for my wife and she loves them. That bottom isn't for me though.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Can’t remember if i seen It here or not.

Did you guys say size down 1 from my normal Cast 2 on obsidians ? Because of stretch?

Thanks in advance
I'm a 31 waist but take a 29 in Cast 2 because once they stretch out, they're perfect. My Obsidians in 29 have stretched out as per usual, but they're now just a little baggier than my Nero's/Carbon/Onyx, in places I don't like such as the thighs and butt. I'm strongly considering selling these for cheap and copping 28, which is insane to even think about. I've been wearing Cast 2's for 3 years so I know this **** ain't right.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy what literally a few hours can do to the price of something. MrP, Ssense, FWRD, etc. all just erased those sale prices like it never happened lol. JE Cashmere crew, $430 w/free shipping yesterday..$630+shipping today. That's just wild to me

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
They might as well be my uniform at this point bruh. They go with literally everything. Baggy enough to be comfy, but still slim enough not to look slouchy and make you look like a lazy bum. I love'em.

I have one pair of Escos. I wear them, and like them, but not as much as the raw edge or OS sweats. The OS are hands down my favorites cause the elastic band stays up even better if you like to scrunch them at the bottom like I do. I haven't perosnally tried the Ebisus, but I bought a pair for my wife and she loves them. That bottom isn't for me though.

How's sizing on the OS sweats? Take the same size as your escos?

rbroseph

Reaction score
I didn't grab anything from JE this sale season, a first for me.
This year has been great though as I was able to grab what I've always wanted - Classic Rider's (mesh lining), Cast 2 Nimbus, and about to buy the slate parachute jacket.
All at great prices, I'm really thankful I found styleforum and this thread!

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YO...FOG sneaks on point. What size u take? Need to get Marcus' wardrobe. lol.

I stayed TTS at sz. 9/42 but I probably could have sized down to a 41 for a more snug fit, however these still feel good. If you wanna tight fit, size down otherwise stay TTS if you like a little more room in ya kicks.

JE, Aime Leon Dore, Rag&Bone and random one offs from FOG, SLP, & Off-White is pretty much my wardrobe in a nutshell bruh lol.

DGibbs89

Reaction score
I'm a 31 waist but take a 29 in Cast 2 because once they stretch out, they're perfect. My Obsidians in 29 have stretched out as per usual, but they're now just a little baggier than my Nero's/Carbon/Onyx, in places I don't like such as the thighs and butt. I'm strongly considering selling these for cheap and copping 28, which is insane to even think about. I've been wearing Cast 2's for 3 years so I know this **** ain't right.

Thanks I’m the same waist as you and usually get a 29 in Cast 2 . Got the obsidians in A 28 and they barely button and are tight as hell around the knees lol. I’ll keep them and wait on the stretching

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks I’m the same waist as you and usually get a 29 in Cast 2 . Got the obsidians in A 28 and they barely button and are tight as hell around the knees lol. I’ll keep them and wait on the stretching
I got a pair in 28 as well, they are super tight, but I’m guessing they’ll loosen up once I give them a day or two. Been wearing the 29s still and they are loose AF, but I think they’ll work in more casual fits/Work fits

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads