• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this is a Robert Geller seconds tee not JE (not a cheap tee) but here are some pics of cutting the neck ribbing. I have a large neck from wrestling and hate restrictive necks.

IMG_20170717_094333.jpg

IMG_20170717_094351.jpg

IMG_20170717_094614.jpg

Jflo301

Reaction score
Actually been considering letting go of my Sz 29 Hanoi denim, just don't wear them much anymore. They were actually a gift though so I feel kinda bad letting them go.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thumbs guys. Yea i can see this working well with the raw hems on the AE tee.

I'm sure not everyone will like it but the tee looked bad on me before with the tight neck ribbing. I don't have before pics though to compare.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Makes sense why they wouldn't release the ebisu sweats in purple or mustard. Who would rock those anyway?

Geller flight pants in mustard were pretty awesome. Then again, different price points and such.

Tees went up in price? Kind of a tough sell when you can get Margiela 3 packs or nonnative or other brands instead.

In retrospect, my JE tees are nice, but for basic white T's the WvG ones I picked up for significantly less have held up better and fit just fine.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the newer 100% cotton Mercer's and Classic Crew's? Does it feel exactly like the newer Anti Expo's?
I usually get all the seasonal colors pretty automatically but I'm hesitant because I'm not a big fan of the hand on the new Anti Expo.

perkyscalling

Reaction score
Quality goes down, prices go up. Must be trying to make up for their losses last season?

I'm not sure how constructive your **** talking is. You only post about getting JE for a steal price or else everything is **** to you.

I agree with @nsubrmnn that we should have more engaging conversations on the product and its feedback good/bad rather than speculation. It's getting kinda crazy how this thread reminds me of a BST.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads